• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Judderman

drawer by drawer
How do ticket buyers survive 5 hours of this shit?

CypqvKC.gif

It's how I would.

FHIZ

I don't get the Harper push. It got to the point where as a tag team, I thought the Wyatt family was bringing Bray down simply by association (doesn't help he's gotten dick worth booking past that last cage match).

RP912

Banned
I could see Bray as a manager. It would be shitty since he's an underrated wrestler but he's still the goat of promos. Screw what the haters say.

somedevil

John Pollock is reporting this:

Live Audio Wrestling can report that Michael Elgin is still under contract to Ring of Honor but is no longer expected to be at the Kalamazoo, Michigan card this Saturday, which he was being advertised for earlier in the day.

It is not an angle but it appears that ROH will at least reach out to try and work things out with Elgin and possibly resolve these issues.

So Elgin really did quit. I bet he was frustrated with New Japan and the WWE not being interested. Then the whole Canadian incident and him losing the belt pushed him over the edge.

UberTag

I've never wished so hard for 2 hour Raws again.
This creative team would be hard-pressed to come up with enough content to fill a 60-minute RAW with fresh and compelling angles every week.
I'm sure Ring of Honor does a better job with that on their shoestring budget.
People actually gave a damn about Cedric Alexander vs. Roderick Strong.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I could see Bray as a manager. It would be shitty since he's an underrated wrestler but he's still the goat of promos. Screw what the haters say.
I think people generally like Bray a lot. His booking hasn't been good for months, though. The Jericho program didn't work because it made no sense.

Top Bottom