• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

RP912

Banned
I think people generally like Bray a lot. His booking hasn't been good for months, though. The Jericho program didn't work because it made no sense.

The Jericho feud would have work if WWE would have made the feud interesting. I mean have promo duels and segments.How in the hell I'm supposed to be interested in Bray/Jericho if there's no damn effort put towards it and Orton randomly comes out of nowhere to start a whole different feud 0_o

Fox318

What did Lawler just say?

'Whats the difference between Bo Dalas and Potholes?

I've swerved through deeper potholes."

Ithil

I always like when sometimes a guy can roll into the ring to break the count, but when it's the finish one guy can roll into the ring and win instead of breaking the count.

strobogo

Banned
What did Lawler just say?

'Whats the difference between Bo Dalas and Potholes?

I've swerved through deeper potholes."

The fuck does that mean?

I always like when sometimes a guy can roll into the ring to break the count, but when it's the finish one guy can roll into the ring and win instead of breaking the count.

Or when sometimes when both guys are down, one person standing up breaks the 10 count for both. Except when you want the in ring 10 count to be part of the finish.

I might be wrong but isn't it when you roll in then back out it breaks the count given counts start from the last wrestler who went outside? This is solely based on old wrestling game logic.

zychi

Banned
what a RAW moment!

cole2_original.png

THATS DAN AMBROSE!!!!

Top Bottom