• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

parasight

Shame is Shamus can put on some great matches.

But they don't have anything for him to do really.

Yeah I used to think he was really boring, but his ring work is actually really good. His gimmick just sucks and he gets no time to do anything really.

I'll also say that this was the first time I saw Rocky and thought that he was starting to show some age in his face.
Yeah I noticed it in the face too :( Crazy how a year can age you like that. He's just had an incredibly busy year.

Tonight was worth watching a bit. The Rock still looks good but I'm mad that he looked winded as fuck from...nothing? He literally only talked shit and sweated balls.
Rock is like Brock in that he sweats after 30 seconds. Brock is totally drenched and red-faced after the first german suplex. Some guys just sweat a lot.

FHIZ

BzT7D_NCAAAtxwV.jpg

gwi5UUU.gif

Hope not to be honest .. battling cancer now. Would be a crappy thing to do.
Even then, one wonders why we're having a cancer segment immediately before the main event. Wait. Crap. We're a little short on time. Are they going to turn this interview into Cena's intro? Ugh. Ambrose better come back or I'm going to sad.

Omega

Banned
Yeah I noticed it in the face too :( Crazy how a year can age you like that. He's just had an incredibly busy year.

Rock is like Brock in that he sweats after 30 seconds. Brock is totally drenched and red-faced after the first german suplex. Some guys just sweat a lot.

doing a german suplex takes way more out of you than talking

Sephzilla

....10 mins until the shows end and we're doing this?

no offense to breast cancer survivors or anything but do we really want a 20 minute overrun?

Fox318

Yeah I used to think he was really boring, but his ring work is actually really good. His gimmick just sucks and he gets no time to do anything really.

His match with Cesaro at night of champions was fucking great. Both put on a show.

I don't know what they can do but they need to do something different.

They need to push some of these midcard guys. They have the talent.

strobogo

Banned

Those are people who work out all the time, so as soon as they are even a little active or amped up, their body instincts kick in to cool them off.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
His match with Cesaro at night of champions was fucking great. Both put on a show.

Sheamus needs a heel turn. If they are going to push Reigns to the moon, he'd be a great person to feud with

Fox318

And of course Cena is the only one who gets on stage with the cancer victim.

Dude is a politician. He is Hogan with better business smarts.

parasight

I gave up on them pushing any midcarder after what happened to Kofi and Dolph :(

FHIZ

Man, five minutes to 11. I know they usually go over with time, but it just guarantees this main event is going to be a clusterfuck.

RP912

Banned
And of course Cena is the only one who gets on stage with the cancer victim.

Dude is a politician. He is Hogan with better business smarts.

and a better attire.

Jean shorts and a t shirt>>>>>red and yellow tights and a half torn bright yellow shirt

At least he can wrestle

he literally only works like 3 minute matches and occasionally something runs 10 or so on PPV. his in ring ability is superfluous paired with his gimmick and mic skills. not to mention he isn't particularly special in the ring so it's not like he stands out there either.

Top Bottom