• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Dammit, Cena...hate him SO much for calling Ambrose "Mr. Ambrose."

Whether fighting or spitting

My discipline is unforgiving

Got you backing up in a defensive position

An asskickin' anthem

Heavyweight or bantam

Holding camps for ransom

A microphone phantom

Teams hit the floor, it's the new fight joint

Omega

Banned
They're doing a Rowan promo as well? Guess the Wyatts as a whole are getting a different direction.

It's more like a detour. They'll end up at the same place

Buried under sound equipment by the hands of Super Saiyan Superman aka John Cena

I must admit, these latest Bray vignettes are very well done.

Maybe it was a good idea to keep them off TV for a bit to "reboot" them.

parasight

Pretty sure it was just a special appearance by The Rock, for those thinking he's actually gonna be in a program with Rusev. It would just hurt both guys to feud. This way they can put The Rock over Rusev in a long promo but Rusev doesn't look bad because it's the fucking Rock.

Showaddy

They're doing a Rowan promo as well? Guess the Wyatts as a whole are getting a different direction.

Who the hell wants to see Rowan as a singles wrestler? He's only on the main roster because they needed a 2nd Wyatt at short notice and he was the only guy with a beard ffs.

UberTag

Having a middle aged white guy in a suit read out quotes from the wrestler will do that.
Remember when they used to have the actual wrestlers cut their own promos instead of having 45-year-old Cole read their tweets?
What a wacky concept. They could develop their unique personalities in their deliveries and everything.

Ithil

Whether fighting or spitting

My discipline is unforgiving

Got you backing up in a defensive position

An asskickin' anthem

Heavyweight or bantam

Holding camps for ransom

A microphone phantom

Teams hit the floor, it's the new fight joint

Watch out, he'll brush your mouth, similar to the toothpaste Colgate.

RP912

Banned
Remember when they used to have the actual wrestlers cut their own promos instead of having 45-year-old Cole read their tweets?
What a wacky concept. They could develop their unique personalities in their deliveries and everything.

I seriously hate that shit to the 100th degree.

Don't make me feel fucking stupid Cole...I want to hear what the wrestler feels about a match. I miss the days of backdrops and Mean Gene enduring spit from an angry wrestler.

Alucard

Banned
Sorry guys, but I gotta say it..Raw is fucking terrible. I'm just fast forwarding through almost every segment. Adam Rose, Bo and Henry, Divas...ugh.

I like how AJ got that big pop (for a diva anyway) crowd seemed excited to see her in the ring and she took her ball and went home. Just like Punk. It was adorable.

Top Bottom