• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

G-Fex

Bootaaay, your chance to see Nash live!!!

cover.jpg

WHOA WHOA WHOA WOLFPAC'S BACK?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I never got to see the old NXT. :(

S3 was when Spin went absolutely fucking nutshit. Right after a McGillicutty promo to end S2, too. Good shit.

The amount of shameful displays here was...super mega shameful.

Close quote.

Truly a watershed moment for Our Sport.

It must be shown visually as well to remind people of how FUCK FUCK FUCK TNA is.

ki7sbnH.jpg

Karma? He should read How To Make Friends and Influence People on his time off.

This picture always reminds me of a horribly embarrassing sign at a house show I went to for WCW about a decade ago. Some lady had a sign for Booker T written as "Save The Drama For You're Mama". As a grammar stickler, it still bothers me to this day.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This picture always reminds me of a horribly embarrassing sign at a house show I went to for WCW about a decade ago. Some lady had a sign for Booker T written as "Save The Drama For You're Mama". As a grammar stickler, it still bothers me to this day.

laaaaaaaalalalala that's wonderful

Aiii

So not worth it
So, should I feel terrible for reading this and thinking to myself: "You seem like a major buzzkill and I totally get why your friends didn't invite you along to parties and clubbing"?

Seriously, I can sympathize with the feelings, but I get it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So, should I feel terrible for reading this and thinking to myself: "You seem like a major buzzkill and I totally get why your friends didn't invite you along to parties and clubbing"?

You're sippin on that Haterade but at the same time there must be a reason for it happening no?
juQTgdwmgZASq_e.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Between that Hall pic and that Neidhart pic, it should be TNA - Where The Beer Guts Play

Ithil

No thread with that title can end well.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Don't forget him convincing everyone to watch TNA for Joker Sting and Joker Sting no showed. I'll never forget!

Shall NEVER ever be forgotten. That dark day when I watched TNA.

Stay away from the TNN show. It was so bad that I couldn't even get half way through it. The same me that made it through all of WCW 2000/2001/1998/and nearing half of 1999. It was garbage. Every show was Thunder, but worse. Zero effort.

Original ECW's peak was 1994-1995. Even with a lot of terrible wrestlers, the shows were really entertaining. I think a lot of it holds up. Sandman vs Tommy is way better than Raven vs Tommy.

you have great taste. I would even sneak 96 in there as well. ECW started slowly going downhill once Raven left

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I really should rewatch that match with the Rhodes family vs. The Shield. I didn't really pay much attention to it, yet the crowd was going crazy over it.

And yeah, Sunflower brought me here.

And no, I haven't watched TNA in an age, now. Did they even bring back the 6 sided ring?

2K really needs to drop Yukes already, and develop the game inhouse with that engine if they want a real next gen WWE game. Haven't bothered with a game since Legends of WrestleMania.

God, look at their soulless, dead eyes in that WWE 2k14 screenshot. Especially Rollins. Also, Reigns' head is too small for his body there, looks weird.

Yukes & 2k can really go to hell if they think anyone's going to buy this rehashed piece of shit.
Cue the WWE Universe™ buying it in droves. SHEEP
!

nerdkiller said:
Did they even bring back the 6 sided ring?

Nope. As dumb as I thought the six-sided ring was, it was legitimately the only thing that set TNA apart from WWE. Y'know, other than their awfulness.

DMczaf

Kaladin

PWinsider.com

The latest update we have on the status of Hulk Hogan is that he is considering his options right now as he is no longer under contract to TNA. We have heard through sources that he has reached out to WWE to see what interest there is in having him come to work there, while he has also talked with TNA about staying. Money will be important in the proceedings, for sure, but so will the amount of dates he will be asked to work. For example, if TNA and WWE were to offer the same amount of money, TNA would be much more desirable since he would only have to really work far fewer dates. There is a lot of talk that Hogan will stay with TNA since the money WWE will pay him will not be enough to get him to go there.

First match confirmed for the PROGRESS Tag Title Tournament;

Project Ego (Matt Kirby & Kris Travis) vs GRADO & Mad Man Manson

Fuck yes, more GRADO!!! Looking forward to seeing Mad Man Manson for the first time, as well, while Project Ego are probably the best tag team I've seen in the UK.

DMczaf

Wouldn't Hogan make more money in the long term with merch sales and keeping his name in the public to do better deals than Hostamania?

Hogan needs to just retire already. He has done nothing for TNA since he got there. Ad would have no use in WWE.

Let me tell you something daniel Bryanjack dude, you to stand up to hunter and his regime .

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I can't help but pity Hogan at this point. On top of the world in the '80's and '90's, and after the divorce, He's just...I don't really want to say anything bad about him, but...yeah, he needs to retire.

This promo is so amazing, Bob Backlund is the man;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVEyE9F-fGQ

"I FEEEEEEL LIKE GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!"
Goddammit, why couldn't we have seen more of this instead of having him lose it to Kevin Nash at a house show of all places?

G-Fex

A sinkig ship that will pay him millions while half the roster works a second d job.

Dixie needs to stop being a mark and cut ties with hogan.

Dixie is the stupidest of stupid.

Hogan needs to go into a storyline where Steph cheats on Hunner with Hulkster and then Hogan takes position of COO

THEN HE GETS IN A LADDER MATCH WITH HHH

Top Bottom