• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

G-Fex

Yes. They hire the guy who spins signs in a costume as their Lead Smoker.

I don't know Sanjuro, The Alley in the back of the restaurant sounds like the perfect kitchen for some damn fine home cookin.

Then they put on that delicious velvetta store bought cheese

G-Fex

Why are you guys mocking Arby's? I like their curly fries.

I used to love their french dips

I recently tried their stuffed jalapenos at a joint before it got closed after I don't know how many years.

they SUCKED

How do you fuck up stuff jalapenos? Even Jack in the Box gets Stuffed Jalapenos right. And Jack is crap

Sokantish

WYATT IS SAVING US

I used to love their french dips

I recently tried their stuffed jalapenos at a joint before it got closed after I don't know how many years.

they SUCKED

How do you fuck up stuff jalapenos? Even Jack in the Box gets Stuffed Jalapenos right. And Jack is crap

I haven't had any of thier other food but the curly fries, but they were great!

somedevil

He would walk down to the ring but his calf is to bruised to do that. Also, Bray is speaking to the Miz haters.

I guess the match is going to happen at Hell in the Cell.

Why is Boredango still around?

Because he's a solid wrestler with a fun entrance for house shows and the like.

I like Fandango. I think he seems pretty comfortable in the ring these days, and CM Punk says he's a secret ring general. I wish they'd put him in an actual feud and let us see what he can do. Since Jericho, it's been... well, nothing, really.

G-Fex

Because he's a solid wrestler with a fun entrance for house shows and the like.

I like Fandango. I think he seems pretty comfortable in the ring these days, and CM Punk says he's a secret ring general. I wish they'd put him in an actual feud and let us see what he can do. Since Jericho, it's been... well, nothing, really.

he is. I'm not saying he sucks, but he's a lil boring. Kappa

I'm surprised they haven't had Summer Rae wrestle yet, even against Alicia Fox or someone like that.

Edit: Fandango would be great if he just did the creepy Lothario character he played on Total Divas.

Top Bottom