• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Sokantish

Colts Vs. Chargers?

There's no winner there

Probably going to be a fun game to watch. Two good QBs, could be a high scoring game. Of course then it seems like whenever you think it's going to be a high scoring game both teams are barely able to move the ball at all. Who knows!

G-Fex

Probably going to be a fun game to watch. Two good QBs, could be a high scoring game. Of course then it seems like whenever you think it's going to be a high scoring game both teams are barely able to move the ball at all. Who knows!

Yeah but whose side is the ball on?

strobogo

Banned
Fuck the Colts. I'm from Indiana and I hate the Colts. My least favorite team of any sport besides the Yankees, Knicks, and Cowboys.

Kaladin

The Braves are known choke artists and the Falcons couldn't put together a complete team even if the player they needed bit them in the ass.

The Hawks....well, at least they're trying to get there.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
How did The Authority allow someone who does not work for WWE to enter the ring with a Titantron and theme music?

If I jumped out of the crowd and went to the ring, do I get a Titantron and theme music?

The Titantron is a sentient being who decides on it's own who does and doesn't get music and video others in the back have fed it. Brad Maddox and Paul Heyman do have music, Titantron just doesn't like them.

strobogo

Banned
The Titantron is a sentient being who decides on it's own who does and doesn't get music and video others in the back have fed it. Brad Maddox and Paul Heyman do have music, Titantron just doesn't like them.

stage-titantron.jpg

This explains everything. All the wrestlers have chips in their boots that trigger their entrance music and videos.

somedevil

Over or under 30 minutes for the opening promo?

Under and opening promos like that has happened since the attitude era days. Also, love them saying were sorry about the last two pay per view endings. So please buy this one we promise a real resolution.

G-Fex

I'm Randy Orton and I'm going to hurt that guy I'm going to hurt him real bad and then I'm going to hurt him til he's hurt

Top Bottom