• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Raw did a 2.90 up from last weeks 2.65. The third hour lost viewers though. I wonder if means the The Rhodes family isn't ready for the main event?

edit: Hope someone taped this from last night dark match from Raw

I fucking knew that Daniel fellow was never to be trusted

Who attacks a damn referee!? :p

DMczaf

9UEri7J.png

I'm worried guys. ;_;

mskDoig.png

New Japan announced the line-up for the 'Road to Power Struggle' iPPV and a partial line-up for 'Power Struggle' itself;

NJPW, "ROAD TO POWER STRUGGLE", 2013.10.25
Osaka BODYMAKER Colosseum

01. Super Jr. Tag Tournament - First Round: KUSHIDA & Yohei Komatsu vs BUSHI & Valiente
02. Super Jr. Tag Tournament - First Round: Baretta & Brian Kendrick vs The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson)
03. Super Jr. Tag Tournament - First Round: Jushin 'Thunder' Liger & Tiger Mask vs The World Class Tag Team (Jado & Gedo)
04. Super Jr. Tag Tournament - First Round: Forever Hooligans (Alex Koslov & Rocky Romero) vs Suzuki-gun (TAKA Michinoku & Taichi)
05. Special Singles Match: Sho Tanaka vs Minoru Suzuki
06. Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Captain New Japan vs Manabu Nakanishi & Tomoaki Honma
07. Hiroshi Tanahashi, Yuji Nagata & Togi Makabe vs CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii, Takashi Iizuka & Toru Yano)
08. Kota Ibushi & Tetsuya Naito vs The Complete Players (Yujiro Takahashi & Masato Tanaka)
09. CHAOS (Kazuchika Okada, Shinsuke Nakamura & YOSHI-HASHI) vs BULLET CLUB (Prince Devitt, Karl Anderson & Bad Luck Fale)

NJPW, "POWER STRUGGLE", 2013.11.09
Tokyo Sumo Hall

. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Kazuchika Okada (c) Karl Anderson
. IWGP Intercontinental Title: Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs Minoru Suzuki
. NEVER Openweight Title & Tokyo Dome IWGP Contendership: Tetsuya Naito (c) vs Masato Tanaka
. Also participating; Kota Ibushi & Laughter7 (Kazushi Sakuraba & Katsuyori Shibata)

I'm surprised how great the Road to Destruction show looks - Ibushi & Naito vs The Complete Players should be a lot of fun, especially as Ibushi & Naito didn't exactly get along during the G1. Also, Minoru Suzuki murdering a young lion!! It's weird how excited I am to see that. The Super Jr's tag tournament should be great as well.

In a rather random note, Okada mentioned in an interview with Tokyo Sports that his New Japan contract prevents him from getting married!

"I can not marry due to my contract with NJPW. This is OK for me. It is message from Sugabayashi that I should concentrate on pro-wrestling. I prefer money to love. I don't have desire for marriage."

Enuhito says "it is because if Okada marries someone, his popularity of female fan will decrease."

Weird.

Apparently Veda Scot and Nicole Matthews had WWE try-outs at RAW last night.

Veda Scott;

iblqRqjeaRzEhY.png

Nicole Matthews;

il1RaqJnmoyOD.jpg

Bonus gifs of Veda being murdered by The Batiri;

ibhjjgTaDm7nBj.gif
iLtcJrGSUEHL1.gif

Also, ROH seem to be starting an angle between Maria Kanellis and Lisa Marie Varon/Tara/Victoria/whatever. Meh.

Laserfrog

Let's talk about our favourite Sunflower moments. Mine was when he rang me on Skype and put on a voice as I'd never talked to him before, this was despite me having heard him on the games only podcast, oh that Sunflower.

He is a good man. #freeSunflower

RAW seems ok.

Yo. AJ is hot.

Watch Dogs getting delayed sucks.

Anyone have a gif of that time Kevin Nash ripped is quad the FIRST move he did in a tag match which was hist first match after taking time off to heal his shitty knees.

G-Fex

I'm not pleased with all this Nash burying going on in here.

What are you saying Stro?

Some sort of CONSPIRACY going on here?

I'm thinking that too.

I think these fanboys are tearing their quads about something and trying to build a grudge against big sexy

RAW seems ok.

Yo. AJ is hot.

Watch Dogs getting delayed sucks.

Anyone have a gif of that time Kevin Nash ripped is quad the FIRST move he did in a tag match which was hist first match after taking time off to heal his shitty knees.

Gotta be honest, it hurts to still watch it.

Frh6B4m.gif

I look away.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm not saying Kevin Nash's timeline of the WWE 1995 Shoot is on youtube or nothing

but if you look up Kevin Nash and filter uploaded this week you might find something that's 3 hours and 15 minutes of interesting
BWiPI8o.gif

G-Fex

I'm not saying Kevin Nash's timeline of the WWE 1995 Shoot is on youtube or nothing

but if you look up Kevin Nash and filter uploaded this week you might find something that's 3 hours and 15 minutes of interesting
BWiPI8o.gif

I don't know what you mean and I'm now not going to youtube for no reasons

jmdajr

Nash peaked with Horsemen parody.

Will they ever make a Kevin Nash DVD Doc? Probably not.

If they did it could fit on one disc. VCD.

Top Bottom