• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

idea- give brock the wwe title

tumblr_mu9r57t0nH1qheak7o6_250.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I like how WCW was trying to build up Sid vs Vader before scissorsgate happened

and then Vince just did it as a one-off thing like 2 years later

strobogo

Banned
Preach it, Stro.

This second hiring is only about a year removed from him stabbing a dude.

I have no doubt Sid would have been brought back at some point in 1995/1996, regardless of HBK and Nash lobbying for it. Vince was desperate for anything even remotely considered "star power" during that period. Bringing Warrior back should be proof enough, but remember the late 80s guys that showed up in 1994/1995ish and were so awful?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nash talking about a flight to India where Yokozuna is to his left and Undertaker is to his right

The amount of money I would pay to see that photo

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I much prefer this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMO48qVUhT4

Shane O-Mac needs to come back for one more run.

The Authority v The McMahons.
I'd actually prefer it if Shame were the sole member of the McMahon clan to go against the family. Although, that might be rehashing it a bit from when he fought Vince in 'Mania XVII

Speaking of Shane, anyone remember that bit where the leapt off the titantron onto Big Show way back at that one Backlash? Man, I used to watch that bit over and over as a kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTrjD3vJKnU

Good video but that is the past Devitt. The current Devitt video needs to include ref bumps, run ins, chair and guitar shots and Tanahashi pulling a Cena on him.

Can't believe I forgot to include Devitt going all Double J and smashing a guitar over Tana's head!

An anime music video can't be far behind! When is that little fucker losing his belt?

As soon as he faces Ibushi, I'd guess. Depends how long they want to drag it out for as Taguchi should be back by Wrestle Kingdom, so they may want to wait so Devitt can drop the belt to him.

G-Fex

Spread the word of WrestleGaf and came out of that Selina Gomez thread alive. Looks like Aiii didn't RIP. 10 bell salute

Yeah? Why'd Aiii get banned?

I told those morons they were being cringeworthy and then they upped and took it too goddamn far falling flat on their faces.

I'm hoping some non-wrasslegaffers got banned.

Top Bottom