• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
...I might get NBA 2k14 if it looks like that video they showed.

I got AC reserved, but I feel like buying that now is just giving them what they want.

strobogo

Banned
The Selena Gomez thread proves there's a huge market for AJ Lee Divas gifs.

I'm stunned YOU didn't get a ban for that thread.

RIP Sunny.

iSBaX1lGvzt9T.gif

I'll be getting Killzone, Battlefield & FIFA 14 now Watchdogs is delayed, plus DriveClub & Resogun through PS+ and I'll probably end up buying Minecraft.

Also, WrassleGAF COO Sunny McFlower banned? For gaming side shit? Well, if you play with the bull, you're gonna get the horns, or something :(

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
VACUUM OF POWER TIME

As the Russo of wrassle-gaf, I'm in charge of you lot now. There will be no mentions of WWE unless it's about the pretty ladies. You will only talk about NJPW but not Bullet Club.

Aiii

So not worth it
Move over Cena:
There were a lot of people surprised that AJ Lee was medically cleared so quickly following being sent home from last week’s Monday Night Raw in Pittsburgh. AJ was in really bad shape, with slurred speech and needing assistance to walk. She had significant memory loss and was complaining of seeing fog. There was even concern at one point whether or not she should get on an airplane.

We’re also told that AJ has been dealing with an elbow injury that she suffered back in September. AJ is seen as someone that is extremely tough and doesn’t mind working through injury. However, it should be noted that she had to pass an Impact Concussion Test before she could receive clearance from a concussion.

somedevil

Why is Triple H and Big Shoe headlining the shows rather than the main title of the company?

Here is why:

Triple H vs. Big Show is being discussed for the Survivor Series pay-per-view.

The Big Show is gonna lose because Triple H has his WrestleMania match coming up.

Happy its not Bryan at least.

Another match that will be on hell in the Cell:

Original plans for the WWE Tag Team Titles had Cody Rhodes and Goldust winning them at the Hell In a Cell pay-per-view but Vince McMahon made the decision on Monday afternoon to do the title change on RAW. The Usos vs. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns vs. Cody and Goldust is currently planned for Hell In a Cell.

The card is already way better than the last two pay per views.

G-Fex

I introduced divas to the thread so ur welcome.

Jitters I've seen enough of you, get out. :)
VACUUM OF POWER TIME

As the Russo of wrassle-gaf, I'm in charge of you lot now. There will be no mentions of WWE unless it's about the pretty ladies. You will only talk about NJPW but not Bullet Club.

Sorry Dragon but since the corporation of wrasslegaf is now dissolved it's time for me and the brotherhood to step up and take over.

Also I'm fucking penniless and literally have no means to pay for anything so I can't help but lose my smile at the thought of Next gen system talk.

Sunny said; "Come to think of it, what WAS NJPW's agreement with WCW about use of the nWo brand?"

Guess it was just a way to extend their talent exchange - besides, Bischoff got the idea for the nWo from New Japan anyways, during the NJPW vs UWFi feud in '95.

no match for the LWO.

Come on now, any team with Saito, Chono, Mutoh & Tenzan among their number is more than a match for those damn Mexicools.

Top Bottom