• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

DMczaf

WWE 2k14 |OT|
iGudBMCn7w324.gif

America Gamefly subscribers, go get your inferior version of a dope-ass game Tomb Raider for $9.99, less if you're a subscriber. Great game, makes Uncharted look like the piece of shit it is.

These new consoles are not going to sell well. I know people are saying that they're dying for next gen, but...I don't think they are. I think you'll have bigger sales on launch then they'll drop off, HARD.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If I hung on to his back and he did the backstroke, would I not be underwater? Thanks, Hoke Ho-gin.

The largest back in the world creates a bubble of hot air around the hulkster with enough force to repel the water, brother. It would be uncomfortable but hulkamaniacs would survive, jack.

Consoles were holding PCs back, bro. Now they're taking a step up so PC will be even better!

To quote Laserfrog, when you're right, you're right.

Lololol why hello there Master PC Race

Good lord, go into Gaming GAF for this mess

I hold WrassleGAF to a higher intellectual standard and I like talkin games with you guys.

Honestly I don't feel the new systems will do so well because we're actually not dying for it. Where are our big bottlenecks happening?

Xbox/PSN network design - needed a redesign from the ground up. Okay.
Storage space - Xbox 360 launching with DVD capability hurts. It's not horrible but it does hurt.

What else do we really need for next gen? Oh, an Oculus Rift port but we don't have it yet. Grr! That's the REAL next gen.

Posting like this seems like the kind of thing that would get you banned. Not that you would know anything about that, would you?

To imply that people have an understanding that if you play on PC, you've had a taste of what's beyond console graphics? That's all that's meant by that. People who don't have access to a PC are going to have a bigger jump when it comes to next gen and it'll feel better for them. They're rubbing their shoulders on the walls that some of us haven't felt. Why is this such a bad thing to point out? It's not a big deal.

jred2k

I would be if I was an ignorant consolero, but I got my next gen already. I'm still balls out all-in, but I'm a little more tempered since I know next-gen.

America Gamefly subscribers, go get your inferior version of a dope-ass game Tomb Raider for $9.99, less if you're a subscriber. Great game, makes Uncharted look like the piece of shit it is.

You really don't see what a trollish way this is to present these opinions? There are ways to says things without trying to sound like a 15 year-old who's right about EVERYTHING.

You really don't see what a trollish way this is to present these opinions? There are ways to says things without trying to sound like a 15 year-old who's right about EVERYTHING.

I will keep everyones' feelings in mind next time I post HOT DEALZ. Buncha angry people
jbu0Jv9bn5Qmu7_e.jpg

No seriously, I will tone it down. But SERIOUSLY seriously, consoles didn't get TressFX on TR, and it was awesome.

I guess he made 360 posts and walked away.

So 450?

G-Fex

I'm happy to see some more tessmacher gifs, it's enough to make a man cry.

I'm sick today so Stro your review single handedly is the best thing I"ve read today.

Your review makes BFG actually look entertaining when in reality BFG was slower paced than DUNE.

I'm happy to see some more tessmacher gifs, it's enough to make a man cry.

I'm sick today so Stro your review single handedly is the best thing I"ve read today.

Your review makes BFG actually look entertaining when in reality BFG was slower paced than DUNE.

Make that Tessmacher thread Fex. I DARE YOU. Do you not have the testicular fortitude?

Top Bottom