• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
HOLY SHIT STEINERS IN 2k14?

lol they added the 3 worst divas in the ring in the season pass. no matter how much goat beard brie sleeps with, she's not 'the good one'

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Brooke has a block face and her ass is so blatantly fake that it looks like someone dumped cement in there

like really... make a Kaitlyn thread if you're gonna make a thread.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
brooke-tessmacher.jpg

'Kill meeeee'

Kaladin

BEYOND: Two Souls has an interesting replayability angle....you can't die, you miss sequences or get alternate sequences if you fuck up....but there is no untimely death.

It makes me want to go back and try and hit all the possibilities.

BEYOND: Two Souls has an interesting replayability angle....you can't die, you miss sequences or get alternate sequences if you fuck up....but there is no untimely death.

It makes me want to go back and try and hit all the possibilities.

Yeah, I really like that. I didn't know about it at first but it's awesome to see the branching paths from X to Y.

You can play Jodie completely differently too.

Kaladin

Yeah, I really like that. I didn't know about it at first but it's awesome to see the branching paths from X to Y.

You can play Jolie completely differently too.

I'm pretty sure I fucked up and skipped an entire scene because I got caught escaping a facility.

I'm also certain I there are some scenes that I know how to play differently.

I'm pretty sure I fucked up and skipped an entire scene because I got caught escaping a facility.

I'm also certain I there are some scenes that I know how to play differently.

I could tell you, but if it's what I think it is it could affect the whole playthrough, so I won't. It's a natural progression anyway.

How you play affects Jodie in a big way.

Kaladin

I could tell you, but if it's what I think it is it could affect the whole playthrough, so I won't. It's a natural progression anyway.

How you play affects Jodie in a big way.

I've been playing Jodie as a bad girl who is always ready to tell someone she's different.

That explains some things actually.

I've been playing Jodie as a bad girl who is always ready to tell someone she's different.

That explains some things actually.

Yeah, I played her way differently. Basically a shy person trying as hard as humanly possible to live a normal life. Circumstances say nein though.

I love that game, as derpy as it can be sometimes. I may buy it just because, even though I already beat it. It's such a good emotional game. Come on PSN release.

Kaladin

I don't know if this means I like Cena or not....but he's been off TV (and they've kept him off for the PPV return) and he's going for the Smackdown belt. All of these things make what they're doing with Cena fresh.....or at least seem that way. I know Cena will ruin it the first time he opens his mouth though.

WWE 2K14 |OT| The Rock is on the cover.

WWE 2K14 |OT| *insert BookerT.jpg here*

WWE 2K14 |OT| Same old shit.

WWE 2K14 |OT| Did not shake Booker T's hand.

I don't know if this means I like Cena or not....but he's been off TV (and they've kept him off for the PPV return) and he's going for the Smackdown belt. All of these things make what they're doing with Cena fresh.....or at least seem that way. I know Cena will ruin it the first time he opens his mouth though.

He's gonna win it on Sunday, say its worthless on Monday. He's going to give it back and go after the WWE TITLEEEEE!!! 10 Years Strong!!

WWE 2K14 |OT| Legit shook. Yes I said SMALL!!!

Please don't make a 2K14 thread

Then those VGCW dorks will come in ranting about stupid stuff

Bro, we need to extend into gaming. After all the damage the TNA thread did for us in OT, who cares what happens to us now in gaming.

jred2k

Cena and Triple H should be able to have a good feud to see who can choke the most life out of the company for a couple of months. It could even lead to title unification.

G-Fex

WWE 2K14 |OT| Legit shook. Yes I said SMALL!!!

Bro, we need to extend into gaming. After all the damage the TNA thread did for us in OT, who cares what happens to us now in gaming.

TNA brought new fans to the table what are YOU talking about?

NORV MOTHERFUCKING FERNUM

Top Bottom