• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

G-Fex

Stupid things TNA did website said:
Ethan Carter the 3rd made his debut in a squash match on Bound for Glory 2013. He only did 3 other appearances in all squash matches before the company finally went under.

Let's all be honest here.

Who cares about Magnus?

Who cared about Crimson?

Who cared about Mr. Anderson?

Magnus was wonderful. He's being wasted. Great in Ring Ka King too.

I miss you Ring Ka King!
0njqUPN.jpg

Looking forward to Strobogo Travels to India

Backflip

I'm posting this again since a lot of you didn't see it the last time. A few months back, I had the chance to talk with the man formerly known as the Ultimate Warrior but have just put the video online. I was the last guy he was supposed to talk to that day and he was sick of hearing the same questions over and over again ("how did it feel to win at WrestleMania VI?") so I tried to ask him some new questions. In the end, we were both pretty happy with the interview (I got a few "that's a good question"). Here it is: www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZIxMW_C-qc

It's only 10 minutes long but I like how it turned out. So far, I have gotten nothing but positive feedback.

KissVibes

Banned
I'm saying Alberto get's a new cohort/bodyguard, Cena DOESN'T win, and Sandow "saves" Cena with a cash-in.

Cena then buries Sandow by calling him a bearded flute-hugger or whatever vaguely homophobic remark he's been working on and challenges the true champion, Alberto Del Rio.

G-Fex

Why is Del Rio still a thing?

Anyway I think I'm going to trade in GTA V and some other dvds and buy some old movies. Watching movies have been the only thing I've done that's relaxed my overstressed self since being out of work.

Why is Del Rio still a thing?

Anyway I think I'm going to trade in GTA V and some other dvds and buy some old movies. Watching movies have been the only thing I've done that's relaxed my overstressed self since being out of work.

we can watch kpop and old anime and hong kong epics and korean films as well.

strobogo

Banned
I'm going to get 2K14 and I'm going to get the season pass. However, I'm going to wait until Black Friday and get it for $25 at Amazon, and I'm going to pay for the DLC via Bing Rewards points. I have about $15 worth of Microsoft points that I can cash in at any time, and by the end of November, I'll have even more. I got NBA2K13 and WWE2K13 for $25 each last year, and besides paying full price for GTA, I'm probably never going to pay more for $30 for a game again. I do enjoy the games for a month or two every year, and then once in a while for the next few months. That roster is too good to pass up for me. BRUNO! I'm going to spend a lot of time taking out frustration on some of the WCW guys. A new Kanyon Cutter video would look great with a bunch of WCW guys.

BANG!

Also, the TNA show wasn't bad, it just was boring as fuck. It reminded me of the late 2000 show where WCW ran the United Center and there were like 7000 people, half of which were papered. They had about half the crowd at the end of the year than they did for Spring Stampede that year in the same building.

Or a 2001 show in general. No fans, the fans that are there don't care, the wrestlers don't care, you can't hide the lack of fans, announcers don't care, and just general going through the motions because they know it is about over.

I hadn't seen a show since around March of this year, so I was not up on any of the storylines besides CM Styles. Nothing made me want to watch again. Sting in particular bummed me out. The whole match, but especially trying to redo the HBK/Flair final moments, except the crowd didn't care, Sting didn't care, and Magnus trying to cry before putting Sting away, only to blow him off after the match made that ending pretty stupid. Tenay was trying to compare it to Sting/Flair from CotC, but Flair was still in his prime when that happened. Flair wasn't in his mid 50s and not even pretending that he cared. Sting should retire immediately. He has nothing to give to TNA that he hasn't given them already. He doesn't need to money. He's at a point where a win over him means nothing because he's clearly an old dude who can't go anymore. It just makes everyone involved look bad.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's funny that Wrassling cleaned up its act in the late 2000's while at the same time anime turned into loli-moe-tits and ass...mainly to sell the merch to die hard social outcasts.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I also think that's too high a score for tonight's contest and if it does get that high it'll be Vikings doing the scoring.

Top Bottom