• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Ithil

ibzMfd2j1zdXwe.gif

G-Fex

Excuse me? Cowboys were real people, and Murrcan heroes. Matadors are Mexican folklore pushed as reality by such people as: "bean breath" and "Vince McMahon."

I don't see many "Cowboys" back then teamed up with guys dressed like pimps...named after beef byproducts

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'Cowboys' waving their rebel flags and wanting to keep out 'foreigners' and telling womenfolk what they should do

'cowboys'

I don't see many "Cowboys" back then teamed up with guys dressed like pimps...named after beef byproducts

I think there are many brothel running outlaws from the 1850s that would be pretty angry at this statement.

Learn some hiss'try ya bum.

'Cowboys' waving their rebel flags and wanting to keep out 'foreigners' and telling womenfolk what they should do

'cowboys'

I said "cowboys." You know, the guys who ran around the plains and mountains of Italy, Spain, and Germany thinking it was the American West.

You're talking about "Southerners."

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I just wanted to chime in and say I only saw the last 40 minutes of Raw

if the internet shuts down in 3 minutes, it's been real y'all.

Excuse me? Cowboys were real people, and Murrcan heroes. Matadors are Mexican folklore pushed as reality by such people as: "bean breath" and "Vince McMahon."

Hey, they are from Spain.

Sadly, one of the many shit traditions that Mexicans decided to adopt after the conquest :(

strobogo

Banned
Hey guys, Canadian Hunter is good. It's a great and much cheaper alternative to Crown. It's half the price and tastes almost exactly the same. Mixed with Coke or whatever you use, I don't think the difference is noticable at all.

Government is shut down because Congress is full of cunts who are worried more about tanking Obama and making statements than doing anything to help the country. So as of now, the US Government is shut down. Pretty much everything except Social Security/Welfare checks getting sent out is on hold until they can come to an agreement on the budget. Because Obamacare is literally the worst thing to ever ever ever ever ever happen to America. Worse than slavery and Civil War and 9/11.

G-Fex

He means the NFL football team you nerd.

There's no such thing as "La Li Lu Le Lo." Now sit down, and drink some of this refreshing nanomachine filled, ID tagged water.

Did you know Eastwood went back in time to get some footing for his western movies?

strobogo

Banned
Sorry. The only thing I know about football is that I've hated having to hear about Peyton Manning for the past 10 years.

Top Bottom