• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Alucard

Banned
Hmm, I guess we're not getting to see the new X-Division champion tonight.

That tag segment was a little convoluted, but Bromans are getting over, we got Daniels talking about his appletini, and Storm yelling at people. Not too bad...but I really wish they would wrap up this Joseph Park/Abyss thing. Gone on waaaaaay too long.

Ah well. I'm down for allowing at least 20 minutes for Styles/Bully. Hope it's shenanigans free at least until the closing minutes.

Alucard

Banned
That worked for me. Curious to see what they do next with Styles and the title. Does he go on a tour of the independents? Are we actually going to see the CM Punk "holding the title hostage" storyline play out well in TNA?

Gotta say...outside of the bloated tag teams segment, that was a really good episode of Impact.

Alucard

Banned
Wow. Watched the last twenty minutes of Tna and holy shit this is baaaaaaaaaaaad.

I knew it would be bad but damn

What was so bad about it? Bully/Styles worked a good match (minus the ref bump), and I thought Dixie/Styles bounced off each other really well tonight. This was Dixie's best performance on the mic to date. You can tell she's developed a lot of confidence.

Alucard

Banned
Where are you guys getting this Bischoff news?

I'm intrigued enough by this Styles angle to tune in next week. Plus, we're getting Roode/Angle on free TV, and I'm hopeful we'll see Sabin in action...hopefully against Manik, who should be getting a re-match for the belt.

Layla needs to get back on RAW
tumblr_mv6tcdrZNq1rt4wx0o4_250.gif

tumblr_mv6tcdrZNq1rt4wx0o8_250.gif

Toki767

This "Let's go these guys!" chant during the Ascension match on NXT this week is probably the most entertaining thing the Ascension will ever be part of. Their matches are so boring.

holy fuck, Bo Dallas hammed it up to a whole new level in his pretaped interview segment this week. Now i'm sad that he's gone! Sami too! Next 4 weeks are gonna be rough without them. Never thought i'd be saying that about Bo Dallas, christ.

Also love Corey Graves starting off with the super cliched "I bet everyone wants me to EXPLAIN MY ACTIONS last week!" but then NOPE Neville ends that shit before it begins. NXT is the best.

This "Let's go these guys!" chant during the Ascension match on NXT this week is probably the most entertaining thing the Ascension will ever be part of. Their matches are so boring.

Correy Graves and The Ascension put me to sleep on NXT they are so boring. I fast forward through their matches

Did anyone else notice impact was pretty good?

Makes up for that awful (like usual) Raw

Impact was pretty good. It did not have much wrestling, but it helped advance some feuds, Dixie and AJ where great in their role, the crowd was pretty good, and most of the segments were entertaining.

Now lets see if they can have two good episodes in a row.

G-Fex

Impact was pretty good. It did not have much wrestling, but it helped advance some feuds, Dixie and AJ where great in their role, the crowd was pretty good, and most of the segments were entertaining.

Now lets see if they can have two good episodes in a row.

I've got faith in them.

How Ironic, TNA becomes really good then is shutdown by bankruptcy

A-Ri really is the worst. He's just so dudebro-y. Tensai should take his spot forever.

Enjoyed CJ getting squashed like the jobber he should be, not excited at the prospect of seeing him in another Breeze match. Unless it involves Breeze squashing CJP like the jobber he should be.

I don't really have a good feeling about the next 3 weeks. Emma and Paige don't seem to like each other for real now, the best babyface and heel are both gone, Ascension are still dull, and who knows where Neville/Graves goes. Liked the explanation of "we couldn't get along, we're totally different guys" for why the team broke up, because I didn't think they clicked at all as a team.

Like the prospect of a Rusev storyline though, he's good.

G-Fex

AJ! DO NOT WALK OUT OF HERE!

AJ DO NOT GET IN THAT CAR!

AJ DO NOT DRIVE OFF!

AJ DO NOT GET ON THAT PLANE!

AJ DO NOT PAY 5 DOLLARS FOR THAT INFLIGHT MOVIE

Jamie OD

A-Ri really is the worst. He's just so dudebro-y. Tensai should take his spot forever.

Enjoyed CJ getting squashed like the jobber he should be, not excited at the prospect of seeing him in another Breeze match. Unless it involves Breeze squashing CJP like the jobber he should be.

I don't really have a good feeling about the next 3 weeks. Emma and Paige don't seem to like each other for real now, the best babyface and heel are both gone, Ascension are still dull, and who knows where Neville/Graves goes. Liked the explanation of "we couldn't get along, we're totally different guys" for why the team broke up, because I didn't think they clicked at all as a team.

Like the prospect of a Rusev storyline though, he's good.

For some reason Tyler Breeze wearing those blue plastic gloves when he cut off Parker's dreadlock made me laugh. He doesn't want to get dirty at all!

Aiii

So not worth it
lol

AJ LEE
GAME RATING: 77

AKSANA
GAME RATING: 78

"Yukes lol."

I do hope that 2K dumps them after this. I understand they had to use the old engine and team to get a game out this year as per WWE's wishes, but I can't deal with another generation of shitty games with crappy graphics where wrestlers look nothing like their real life counterparts and the game has so many gamebreaking bugs you're bound to run into them after playing only three matches at the start. Not to mention those loading times.

Top Bottom