• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Kaladin

"I guess his momma never taught him, "if you can't say nothing nice, don't say nothing at all."." - Jerry "The King Lawler

Is Freight Train making his WWE debut?

i shit you not, i would watch every week if Fraight Train was there. let him loose and cut some promos.

"now John Cena, John Cena yous a retarded, yous ride the yellow bus with the other retarded keeds, John Cena, you ride the yellow bus. yous go to the special school with the other retarded keeds John Cena."

strobogo

Banned
i shit you not, i would watch every week if Fraight Train was there. let him loose and cut some promos.

"now John Cena, John Cena yous a retarded, yous ride the yellow bus with the other retarded keeds, John Cena, you ride the yellow bus. yous go to the special school with the other retarded keeds John Cena."

Freight Train or Dolph Ziggler?

Kofi vs Sandow was ok. Looked like Kofi botched that inside/outside dropkick?? on Sandow. Also, when did Damien Sandow start using a full nelson slam as a finisher?

HBK has the soulless eyes of a shark in the promo pic.

nice tits Katelyn.

where are all the Ziggler internet marks who said he was the next big thing? lol. only big thing there is Katelyn's chest line. seriously were they always that big? never noticed.

Why is Dolph not wrestling? Why are they having current talent on this shitty talk show bit?

Why are they not booked in matches?

His career is over. Time for Ziggler to be a commentator

nice tits Katelyn.

where are all the Ziggler internet marks who said he was the next big thing? lol. only big thing there is Katelyn's chest line. seriously were they always that big? never noticed.

I wanted her to keep talking to keep the camera on her

NkBxq4C.jpg

HwCEO3z.gif

Ithil

nice tits Katelyn.

Not in the since that she's always had them, no.

Top Bottom