• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

AKTRrsf.jpg

Yes.

I.. I bet she isn't even a nerd!

She only dresses like this to lure saps like Aiii, and G-Lolita.

G-Fex

That's crazy, I didn't think anyone else other than Belle or Crystal could pull off that outfit.

T-Minus 1 hour to Hell in a Cell

Man God

Non-Canon Member
4 more days until D'lovember. Everyone excited for the real deal? We're going to get the lo down on this sky high megastar.

krae_man

"Return of one of the greatest superstars of all time"?

Cena's been gone barely 2 months.

Is it just me or does WWE's youtube feed have english and Spanish playing at the same time?

Kaladin

WTF is the but Truth?

Dolph just explained that Sandow should cash in tonight, and then Truth cut him off saying but, "there is a title that is vacant tonight....blah blah blah"

Why don't you agree with Dolph, Truth?

Median

Hey does anyone know if you get an HD quality stream on the WWE app on Xbox or PS3 when you buy PPVs on there? Thinking of foolishly dropping my cash on Hell In a Cell.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
WTF is the but Truth?

Dolph just explained that Sandow should cash in tonight, and then Truth cut him off saying but, "there is a title that is vacant tonight....blah blah blah"

Why don't you agree with Dolph, Truth?

Dolph ruining the surprise?

krae_man

LOL Truths sideburns go up and across his forehead.

I'm going to make a prediction: the WWE champion when the show ends will be someone other then Orton and Bryan.

Top Bottom