• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Shawn must be a terrible hunter then

hhgif_zps46a1840a.gif

G-Fex

I can just see Shawn and HHH hunting together, Shawn about to make the kill but here comes The Game and he pedigrees a deer. Burying the other game.

DMczaf

So I haven't received a call back from my interview, but they told me to call back in a week for an update on the position.

I called back just now and I was told the lady I was interviewed by (and who I emailed after the interview thanking) is no longer with the company, and that I will receive a call back later with an update.

I feel like I'm getting set up and Kevin Nash is going to power bomb me at some point.

Invasive lobular ductal cancer was the diagnosis. Looks like it is small and hasn't spread to anything. She was given the option to do radiation or just have a mastectomy and she has opted for lopping that sumbitch right off. Possibly a double preventative if her doctor allows it (which he should, I see no reason why a doctor wouldn't be fine with that). Doesn't seem like too big of a deal. The surgery could be done as early as next week. StroMomo is about to SWERVE cancer.

Also, I know people shit on the Susan B. Komen foundation for skimming a ton off the top and donating very little to actual cancer awareness or treatment, but they've paid for everything in the past 2 weeks. I didn't even know they did that.

Sounds like a good plan. Hope things are going okay with you and her beyond the diagnosis. Hoping for nothing but the best. Every flex I do, I do it for you brother.

I can just see Shawn and HHH hunting together, Shawn about to make the kill but here comes The Game and he pedigrees a deer. Burying the other game.

Shawn brought Hunner on a hunning trip on his hunning show a few months back. I didn't watch because lolhunning but you can track that down if you want.

G-Fex

Shawn brought Hunner on a hunning trip on his hunning show a few months back. I didn't watch because lolhunning but you can track that down if you want.

Sounds interesting!

Course Ventura did hunt good, he's a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus.

That "girl looked at me" thread sure is something.

He's a good guy, maybe over exaggerating things.

He's not like that pathetic guy who pulled a zack ryder about being friendzoned and recited taylor swift lyrics and showed her his friendzone thread.

I don't think anyone posted this:

http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/roh-injury-report-post-champions-vs-all-stars

roh-3940.jpg

ROH Champions vs. All-Stars last Saturday at Glory By Honor was one of the most grueling contests in ROH history. After 73 long minutes, "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin was the sole survivor of the elimination style match, after he pinned ROH World Champion Adam Cole with an Elgin Bomb off the top rope! This match has to be seen to be believed and is arguably the best match in Ring of Honor this year.

Unfortunately this battle resulted in multiple serious injuries.

As a result of the Elgin bomb off the top rope, Adam Cole sustained a concussion, and his status to defend against Kevin Steen this weekend at The Golden Dream in Cincinnati is TO BE DETERMINED. We will keep you updated when we receive more information.

In addition to Cole's concussion, both he and Michael Elgin were also severely dehydrated following their lengthy contest. Also, Bobby Fish suffered a severe laceration on his head as a result of an impromptu brawl with Outlaw Inc., who were watching from the front row during the contest.

Our officials immediately responded during the match and temporarily patched the wound to stop the flow of blood. However, after examination, the cut was deep enough to require 5 stitches.

Also, both Jay Lethal and “Hoopla Hottie” Kasey Ray were both knocked out during the contest after falling off the top rope and crashing through a ringside table. Both individuals suffered severe bruising over their bodies but will ultimately be okay.

The 8 competitors in this match put it all on the line last Saturday, and you will be able to witness a shortened version on the November 16th edition of "Ring of Honor Wrestling" TV, plus the VOD and DVD will be available at ROHwrestling.com very soon.

The bumps and bruises suffered by all the competitors proves the passion and love that each of these warriors have for the sport of pro wrestling. Ring of Honor is the only place where you can see this kind of pro wrestling, and we invite you to join us live, this weekend, in Cincinnati, Ohio for The Golden Dream!

GLORY BY HONOR XII - RESULTS
The Real World Champ Returns?

Ring of Honor returned to Chicago Ridge this past weekend for “GLORY BY HONOR XII: ROH ALL STARS vs ROH CHAMPIONS” and did not disappoint with another action packed night of the Best Wrestling on The Planet!!!
Results are as follows

In Two Matches Taped Exclusively for the ROH Ringside Members
**For information on how you can become an ROH Ringside Member, click HERE.**

MsChif defeated Kasey Ray
The debuting Romantic Touch defeated Will Ferrera
**VIDEO AVAILABLE 10/29/13**

GLORY BY HONOR XII: ROH ALL STARS vs ROH CHAMPIONS
Frontier Fieldhouse - Chicago Ridge, IL

(1) Silas Young defeated Mark Briscoe with a roll out and his feet on the ropes. Post match Briscoe jumped Young, only to have Young take the referees belt and whip Briscoe.

(2) Jimmy Jacobs defeated Adam Page to win match #4 is his Trial Series. This brings Jimmy to a 2-2 record going into match #5 this coming Saturday night in Cincinnati, Ohio when he takes on Roderick Strong.

(3) Michael Bennett w/ Maria Kanellis defeated Kevin Steen in a Battle of the Pile Drivers

- It was announced that Steve Corino would return to the announce booth

(4) In his ROH Debut Jesse Sorensen was defeated by the “Sicilian Psychopath” Tomasso Ciampa

(5) Outlaw Inc (Homicide & Eddie Kingston) defeated Adrenaline RUSH (ACH & Tadarius Thomas)

(6) In a “First Time in ROH” match up the “Intrepid Traveler” Paul London defeated “Mr ROH” Roderick Strong

(7) **Main Event - 10 MAN CHAMPIONS VS. ALL STARS 8 MAN TAG TEAM ELIMINATION MAIN EVENT - SPECIAL 2 HOUR TIME LIMIT**
If any member of the All Stars pins the World Champion they will get a future title match

The ROH All Stars - Jay Lethal, “Unbreakable” Michael Elgin & the C&C Wrestle Factory (Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander) defeated Team ROH Champions - ROH World Champion Adam Cole, ROH World Tag Team Champions reDRagon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly) and the ROH World TV Champion Matt Taven w/ Truth Martini & the Hoopla Hotties.

The eliminations were as follow:

- Adam Cole got the first elimination by pinning Cedric Alexander
- Cole pinned Caprice Coleman with the Panama Key.
- Michael Elgin eliminated Kyle O’Reilly
- Cole eliminates Jay Lethal
- Elgin eliminated Matt Taven
- Michael Elgin eliminated Bobby Fish with the Elgin Bomb - this was Fish’s first pin fall loss since entering ROH in October 2013
- Michael Elgin defeated Adam Cole for the final elimination guaranteeing him a future ROH World Championship shot.

After the match Jay Briscoe hits the ring, carrying a black bag. Elgin confronts Briscoe and gets hit in the head with whatever is in the bag. Adam Cole gets the same.

Briscoe takes the mic and says he doesn't know how you can have a champions vs All stars match without the real World Champion. He then takes out what's in the bag: a custom ROH World Championship, which you can see below

BRISCOECHAMPIONSHIP.jpg

somedevil

so is d-bry/hbk really happening at some point

i don't know how to feel about that

Well he swearing to everyone in the back that he is not coming back to wrestle. I wonder if Henry will come in as an enforcer for Triple H. He is close to ready and has the heel haircut ready to go.

jred2k

The WWE's downward spiral relates directly to Christian being off tv. This has to be just a coincidence, right? Maybe he makes the crowd respond better to everyone else because whenever a wrestler comes out they can say "Well, at least it isn't Christian."

Bowser

So I haven't received a call back from my interview, but they told me to call back in a week for an update on the position.

I called back just now and I was told the lady I was interviewed by (and who I emailed after the interview thanking) is no longer with the company, and that I will receive a call back later with an update.

I feel like I'm getting set up and Kevin Nash is going to power bomb me at some point.

But who sent the text?!

Bowser

Despite going up against The World Series tonight, F4WOnline.com is reporting there are high expectations in WWE for Raw, given the fact that the show will feature fallout from HBK's involvement in Hell in a Cell and John Cena making his return to Raw after winning the World Title last night. WWE is reportedly expecting Raw to hit a return to the 3.0 cable rating.

mj-laughing.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
The WWE's downward spiral relates directly to Christian being off tv. This has to be just a coincidence, right? Maybe he makes the crowd respond better to everyone else because whenever a wrestler comes out they can say "Well, at least it isn't Christian."

Stop pretending Christian isn't a great wrestler. Come on, be honest.

Aiii

So not worth it

It's only .2 more which isn't unrealistic given Cena is back on TV, so I don't really understand your reaction.

You think people will stop watching because of HiaC? Come on, the majority of their TV audience doesn't give a fuck. Almost all of them didn't even watch it.

Bowser

It's only .2 more which isn't unrealistic given Cena is back on TV, so I don't really understand your reaction.

You think people will stop watching because of HiaC? Come on, the majority of their TV audience doesn't give a fuck. Almost all of them didn't even watch it.

Raw is head to head with the World Series AND Monday Night Football. They're not hitting 3.0 this week.

FyreWulff

Thing is, WWE already has a Florida location now with NXT. They don't even have a reason to have a side-theme park thing with Universal.

I'd imagine what's more likely to happen is WWE buys the tape library, changes the name to WWE Thunder and uses the time slot on Spike for a taped show.

G-Fex

As much as I like the Big Gold Belt, it wouldn't hurt to redesign it. Sometimes things run their course. That belt isn't the same anymore.

They should make it a spinner belt again but more of a modern and cool spinner belt with like speakers on the plates instead of gold plates. If you spin the belt it plays the current champion's theme.

Rename it the SUPERSTAR Championship belt

What about my idea of the gold foil chocolate belt that Big Show can eat?

Sorry to hear the bad news Stro fingers crossed

In wrestling related news is Otunga officially done as an on air talent now? Can he at least come back for a Christmas match with orton again?

G-Fex

hahahaha that was good too. Laughed hard throughout that match.

Watching Full throttle saloon right now (cause I used to watch it back at work) and they have midget wrestling.

They can buy TNA and have it in their show.

Top Bottom