• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Fandango has honestly sneaked up on me the last few months. I usually find myself enjoying his matches, and his high level of commitment to his character makes him pretty fun to watch, especially since they've stopped the "Fandango walking away from the match" thing in the last month or so. Dude should've won the IC title instead of Curtis Axel.

Hey this isn't TNA now, as long as they can create a perfect Cena clone they'll be able to stay afloat for the next 100 years.

Oh God.

We need to destroy the WWE Headquarters. This will never end until Experiment C-3NA is wiped from the face of the planet. The future of the industry
in NA
depends on it. It's up to us, the few remaining old school fans to complete this task.

Are you a bad enough dude to rescue wrestling?

You should apologize to yourself . No one else to blame really if you keep watching something you hate.

Eeeeeeeehhhh I wouldn't call it "watching." More like "keeping my eye on it for those special moments." Y'know, the Bork moments.

But honestly I wouldn't be watching if not for WrassleGAF so.....DON'T BOO ME, YOU SHOULD BE BOOIN' YASELVES

Fave Five time?

1. Hiroshi Tanahashi
2. Shinsuke Nakamura
3. Kazuchika Okada
4. Zack Sabre Jr.
5. Ricochet

Honourable Mentions: Prince Devitt, The Young Bucks & Katsuhiko Nakajima.

Ithil

I think you guys are being too hard on Stephanie. Haven't you heard her entrance music? Its pretty obvious she's just a girl with 'tude and doesn't know what to do with it.

A middle aged rich white woman with a rap song for a theme is hilarious.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Oh God.

We need to destroy the WWE Headquarters. This will never end until Experiment C-3NA is wiped from the face of the planet. The future of the industry
in NA
depends on it. It's up to us, the few remaining old school fans to complete this task.

Are you a bad enough dude to rescue wrestling?
I'd probably botch the destruction sequence and unleash Cena clones errywhere.

jmdajr

Eeeeeeeehhhh I wouldn't call it "watching." More like "keeping my eye on it for those special moments." Y'know, the Bork moments.

But honestly I wouldn't be watching if not for WrassleGAF so.....DON'T BOO ME, YOU SHOULD BE BOOIN' YASELVES

R-Truth-.gif

Watching just enough to be salty

lmao, gotdammit Plywood, you're out. Stay in the base and don't be touching stuff

Bootaaay's in because he lusts for blood and I can count on him......if I can control him.

I'll be the one to feign loyalty to the plan, then purposely sabotage the plan by pouring more resources into the C-3NA project.

After all...he's only a Prototype.

Fandango has honestly sneaked up on me the last few months. I usually find myself enjoying his matches, and his high level of commitment to his character makes him pretty fun to watch, especially since they've stopped the "Fandango walking away from the match" thing in the last month or so. Dude should've won the IC title instead of Curtis Axel.

He's comitted to his character, Summer Rae is also the best valet they have had in a long time, she reminds me of an old school valet. The way she involves herself in the matches and her reactions. Throwbacks to when I was a kid watching WWF in 1991.

Fandango puts on good matches and after last night the both of them have some really awesome in ring attitude, I found myself really enjoying their match last night

how about instead of destroying WWE HQ you rent some planes and drop boxes of NJPW DVDs. call it "humanitarian aid".

We'd need someone to translate the discs or they'll just think it's leftover propaganda from WWII finally dropping out of the atmosphere.

The sheer amount of wrestling in one show alone would surely put WWE Management into DEFCON 1.

I'll be the one to feign loyalty to the plan, then purposely sabotage the plan by pouring more resources into the C-3NA project.

After all...he's only a Prototype.

I swear to Gerd I was going to say you and Franklin would probably turn on us halfway through the mission. Amazing.

You know your role, Beef. Jerkface to the end.

lmao, gotdammit Plywood, you're out. Stay in the base and don't be touching stuff

Bootaaay's in because he lusts for blood and I can count on him......if I can control him.

You think that but he'd use his vast wrasslin' knowledge to hack operation C-3NA creating a new era of violent deathmatches to appease such blood lust, each match more senseless than the last as the limiters on logic when it comes to foreign objects are shattered and matches start using gunfire with kick outs at 2.
The original Cena model with his unique ability to overcome all odds relishes in this new era as it becomes invulnerable to everything under the sun to ensure it can't lose thus putting the entire world in peril.

You think that but he'd use his vast wrasslin' knowledge to hack operation C-3NA creating a new era of violent deathmatches to appease such blood lust, each match more senseless than the last as the limiters on logic when it comes to foreign objects are shattered and matches start using gunfire with kick outs at 2.
The original Cena model with his unique ability to overcome all odds relishes in this new era as it becomes invulnerable to everything under the sun to ensure it can't lose thus putting the entire world in peril.

We need to kickstart this game immediately. Action-RPG with branching paths. All of this is so good.

Could you guys destroy project Miz while your at it

Clone Kurt angle while your at it

First one's an optional side mission.

Second one's pre-order DLC. Only from select FuncoLand stores in northern Missouri.

Official cancer diagnosis for StroMomo.

That sucks, sorry man.

Real sorry to hear that stro, hope things get better for your Ma.

Sure you can count on me, because I've got the perfect solution for what to do with all those cloned Cenas! CDW: Cena Deathmatch Wrestling. The only deathmatch federation where the competitors actually die. See John Cena face John Cena in an electrified, barbedwire cage of death, while John Cena and John Cena put their differences aside to take on the team of John Cena and John Cena in no-rope, barbedwire four corners of hell deathmatch! Meanwhile, in the main event, can John Cena get a measure of revrnge as he faces John Cena in a 200 lightubes and exploding landmine deathmatch? There's only one way to find out, order CDW: Cenageddon today! Hustle. Loyalty. Ultraviolence.

Could you guys destroy project Miz while your at it

Clone Kurt angle while your at it
Project Miz is already destroyed at its origin point, the project to create a charismatic talker with some sembalnce of wrestling talent went awry halfway through the process and the half smirking abomination broke free of the lab which self destructed after it's figure four lock system went and botched the safety protocols. Holding delusions of grandeur that it'd become the most must see WWE champion in the history of this business Miz wanders the WWE universe believing itself to be of greater importance than it actually is, a half baked product that was thrust into the limelight and revealed for the failed experiment that it is back at WM27, Miz now struggles to find a place to fit in in the WWE universe, Vinny Mac just can't bring himself to terminate the poor bastard.

Not sure if we can clone a Wrestling Machine, the original machine is a bit rusty these days and is falling apart since TNA can't afford the proper maintenance nor control it, we need to build a new Wrestling machine. Judging by the dead eyed stares Kurt Angle is a machine that will soon turn on the human race.

That's what you meant, right? Cena came back to fight the cancer!
Only if you start buying all them Pink shirts!

But seriously lets overcome these odds.

jmdajr

I don't know if you want to go into details or not but whatever it is, I hope they beat it and forget about it as soon as humanly possible.

I still have to do my check ups frequently but I feel positive at least for now that the worse is behind me.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

It's probably best if I don't stay in the base either, I could set off a rube goldberg sequence of events that would mark the end of wrasslegaf as we know it.

Dthomp

Project Miz is already destroyed at its origin point, the project to create a charismatic talker with some sembalnce of wrestling talent went awry halfway through the process and the half smirking abomination broke free of the lab which self destructed after it's figure four lock system went and botched the safety protocols. Holding delusions of grandeur that it'd become the most must see WWE champion in the history of this business Miz wanders the WWE universe believing itself to be of greater importance than it actually is, a half baked product that was thrust into the limelight and revealed for the failed experiment that it is back at WM27, Miz now struggles to find a place to fit in in the WWE universe, Vinny Mac just can't bring himself to terminate the poor bastard.

You can't blame them for attempting to recreate the "smirk" It worked so well on project C-3NA, almost to a fault.

WrestleGAF is going to eat their vitamins junk food, drink their muscle milk, and keep Stro's mom in our prayers. It's what Hulk would want.
Sure you can count on me, because I've got the perfect solution for what to do with all those cloned Cenas! CDW: Cena Deathmatch Wrestling. The only deathmatch federation where the competitors actually die. See John Cena face John Cena in an electrified, barbedwire cage of death, while John Cena and John Cena put their differences aside to take on the team of John Cena and John Cena in no-rope, barbedwire four corners of hell deathmatch! Meanwhile, in the main event, can John Cena get a measure of revrnge as he faces John Cena in a 200 lightubes and exploding landmine deathmatch? There's only one way to find out, order CDW: Cenageddon today! Hustle. Loyalty. Ultraviolence.
I can see this backfiring tremendously as all of the Cenas join together like in Mario & Luigi Dream Team and create a giant Cena that will respect us all.
It's probably best if I don't stay in the base either, I could set off a rube goldberg sequence of events that would mark the end of wrasslegaf as we know it.
It would happen while you chase a loose Linkified around the base.
https://twitter.com/Ryback22/status/394841367991812097

Ryback ✔ @Ryback22

Hey here is an idea. How about you guys find 3 things u enjoyed about HIAC and be happy. Being miserable sucks I get it ur fat, but just try
omg :lol :lol :lol

Aiii

So not worth it
Compare Ryback to Big E or Cesaro. Those guys are strong.

Ryback can't even properly lift up a big guy like Tensai or Henry. Those guys can. Hell, even Cena can fucking do that.

Ryback is a joke undeserving of the Goldberg comparisson.

somedevil

There will be a Celebration for Randy Orton on Raw. Bryan better get arrested or beat the crap out of people tonight. All I want his him to be serious about getting screwed for 4 straight times now.

Also, TNA is for sale:

Per last night's Wrestling Observer Live, Meltzer says the Carters realize TNA is never going to make money and absolutely are currently looking for a buyer.

There are people interested in buying it, one of whom is Bischoff who's apparently trying to get the capital together.

I wonder who else is interested. Probably Viacom and Jeff Jarrett.

Top Bottom