• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

strobogo

Banned
Invasive lobular ductal cancer was the diagnosis. Looks like it is small and hasn't spread to anything. She was given the option to do radiation or just have a mastectomy and she has opted for lopping that sumbitch right off. Possibly a double preventative if her doctor allows it (which he should, I see no reason why a doctor wouldn't be fine with that). Doesn't seem like too big of a deal. The surgery could be done as early as next week. StroMomo is about to SWERVE cancer.

Also, I know people shit on the Susan B. Komen foundation for skimming a ton off the top and donating very little to actual cancer awareness or treatment, but they've paid for everything in the past 2 weeks. I didn't even know they did that.

Unrelated, but I want Vince to buy TNA just so he can publicly fire Jeff Jarrett again.

jmdajr

Unrelated, but I want Vince to buy TNA just so he can publicly fire Jeff Jarrett again.

hhgif_zps46a1840a.gif
hhgif_zps46a1840a.gif
hhgif_zps46a1840a.gif

Kaladin

Seriously though, Universal Studios should be looking to buy TNA. They can turn it into an in house attraction with an added bonus that it has a TV show. Production costs would be nil as it would all be in house and they would never have to worry about taking it on the road. It would still be the perfect place for washed up WWE superstars to go after they're done with the big company as it would obviously have limited schedules, limited travel and you would always have a spotlight as a theme park attraction.

DMczaf

Doesn't seem like too big of a deal. The surgery could be done as early as next week. StroMomo is about to SWERVE cancer.

tumblr_mvdpwgkE9x1sdrkcao5_250.gif

Also, I know people shit on the Susan B. Komen foundation for skimming a ton off the top and donating very little to actual cancer awareness or treatment, but they've paid for everything in the past 2 weeks. I didn't even know they did that.

Susan B is legit!? SWERVE!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

tumblr_mvdpwgkE9x1sdrkcao6_250.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Seriously though, Universal Studios should be looking to buy TNA. They can turn it into an in house attraction with an added bonus that it has a TV show. Production costs would be nil as it would all be in house and they would never have to worry about taking it on the road. It would still be the perfect place for washed up WWE superstars to go after they're done with the big company as it would obviously have limited schedules, limited travel and you would always have a spotlight as a theme park attraction.

Good choice. I think Viacom will end up buying it and put Hogan and Bisschof in charge though.

Aiii

So not worth it
This is essentially what Hogan and Bischoff want.....a big company with big open pockets giving them control.

Their vision of WCW rebooted.

It did work for a year or two, to be fair. If they can lure top talent away from WWE that is. Upper midcarders in WWE that never got their proper due like Ziggler are one thing. But shovel a few million a year to Orton and a promise of no random drug testing and that guy will try TNA for sure I bet.

strobogo

Banned
Is there any kind of rule that WWE can't rehire a guy that has 3 strikes? Who's to say that they couldn't fire a guy and immediately rehire him? Would that person then have no strikes? Jericho would have found the loophole if he was still full time.

Aiii

So not worth it
Is there any kind of rule that WWE can't rehire a guy that has 3 strikes? Who's to say that they couldn't fire a guy and immediately rehire him? Would that person then have no strikes? Jericho would have found the loophole if he was still full time.
I think it's a year mandatory and after that they can rehire him until the next strike. No clean slate after getting fired, but back to two strikes.

Seems to me Heyman would make a great booker. As long as he doesn't need to handle the finances.

You mean the same Heyman that is employed by the WWE? The same Heyman who gave up on TNA when they wouldn't listen to him when he stated his requirements for ever signing up with them? The same Heyman who plotted to surrender West Point to the hated British?

yeahokpal.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
You mean the same Heyman that is employed by the WWE? The same Heyman who gave up on TNA when they wouldn't listen to him when he stated his requirements for ever signing up with them? The same Heyman who plotted to surrender West Point to the hated British?

yeahokpal.gif
Who says the new company wouldn't give him what he wants? Who even says Heyman didn't finish up his contract with WWE last night? You don't know! You're not the dirtsheets!

strobogo

Banned
I can see Heyman running TNA:

AJ as a Dreamer/RVD hybrid
James Storm as The Sandman
Bully Ray as Bubba Ray
Bro Mans as Public Enemy
Jeff Hardy as Sabu
A Double as Jerry Lynn
Bad Influence as The Impact Players
Joe Parks as Chilly Willy
Knux as 911
Gunner as New Jack

Invasive lobular ductal cancer was the diagnosis. Looks like it is small and hasn't spread to anything. She was given the option to do radiation or just have a mastectomy and she has opted for lopping that sumbitch right off. Possibly a double preventative if her doctor allows it (which he should, I see no reason why a doctor wouldn't be fine with that). Doesn't seem like too big of a deal. The surgery could be done as early as next week. StroMomo is about to SWERVE cancer.

that cancer is like Konnan, made to botch and fail.

Aiii

So not worth it

Bully Ray as Bubba Ray
Bro Mans as Public Enemy
Jeff Hardy as Sabu
A Double as Jerry Lynn
Knux as 911
Gunner as New Jack

Who will play Taz? Who will Taz play?

Bully Ray as Bubba Ray
Bro Mans as Public Enemy
Jeff Hardy as Sabu
A Double as Jerry Lynn
Knux as 911
Gunner as New Jack

You a Heyman hater or something? Always spitting on the grave of ECW, and now saying that Heyman would rehash ideas from over a decade ago.

If there's one thing Heyman wouldn't do, it's rehash his own crap (this blatently anyway). Love him or hate him, the guy was pushing forward, and YOU GOTTA RESPECT DAT, DAWG. Hell, he even said the first thing he would've done a few years ago was fire anyone over 40, including his friends.

Is the TNA ring the same size as the WWE ring? Maybe they could buy the company for spare parts?

How is the under 30 TNA talent pool anyway? If WWE bought it for a bargain are there enough people worth a damn to bring over?

I could only see WWE buying it for cheap but I think Spike buying it is more likely depending on the costs of running that company are.

If WWE buys it, the company dies and 10 or so talents come over and we get a DVD out of it in a year.

If Spike or Bishoff buys it TNA will becomes a very different company without the Carters writing checks. Maybe it will actually become good?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
You a Heyman hater or something? Always spitting on the grave of ECW, and now saying that Heyman would rehash ideas from over a decade ago.

If there's one thing Heyman wouldn't do, it's rehash his own crap (this blatently anyway). Love him or hate him, the guy was pushing forward, and YOU GOTTA RESPECT DAT, DAWG. Hell, he even said the first thing he would've done a few years ago was fire anyone over 30, including his friends.
TNA could've been fresh with Heyman.

"EA Sports and Tiger Woods have also made a mutual decision to end our partnership, which includes Tiger's named PGA Tour golf game," Holt said. "We’ve always been big fans of Tiger and we wish him continued success in all his future endeavors.

I bet tiger is legit shook

Fandango has honestly sneaked up on me the last few months. I usually find myself enjoying his matches, and his high level of commitment to his character makes him pretty fun to watch, especially since they've stopped the "Fandango walking away from the match" thing in the last month or so. Dude should've won the IC title instead of Curtis Axel.
That was probably the plan, but then he got a concussion. Idk guys, I feel like all he's done lately is to put on decent/okay matches and to say his dumb catchphrase that makes no sense whenever he says it.
Official cancer diagnosis for StroMomo.
damn, sorry to hear that. hope she gets better
Corrected myself, I think it was "anyone over 40" not 30. Maybe it was 50.....WHATEVER you get the point.
If he did "anyone over 30," every episode would be Manik wrestling Magnus, and it'd be terrible every time

Top Bottom