• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

We fucking get it already. You don't have to say the same thing 5 times in one day.

It's better than seeing "i quit wwe" after every PPV from the same people saying it. If the people saying they quit had any BAWLS, then we'd never see them in the thread EACH AND EVERY MONDAY NIGHT.

But unlike UberTag, I RESPECT their right to come in here and voice their opinions.

I fully support this decision. Sandow was an average worker with a midcard comedy gimmick that was never going to be a valulable World champ. If they had subtly changed his character to something more serious after MitB, it would've made sense, but better to get it offer with and send Sandow back to the midcard to possible rebuild him.

After all, we already know who the Shawn Michaels of this team is.

Cody+Rhodes+and+Goldust+Winning+The+Tag+Team+Titles+is+Best+For+Business.jpg

UberTag

Give the MITB briefcase to a midcarder, have him then lose almost every match over the next four months, followed by having him lose the cash-in match. What exactly was the purpose of that?
Sandow = The Internet Fans

He was our avatar. He has now been sacrificed to Jesus Cena for our sins.
Whenever you have to ask "what exactly was the purpose of that" the answer is ALWAYS because Vince thought it would be funny.

It's better than seeing "i quit wwe" after every PPV from the same people saying it. If the people saying they quit had any BAWLS, then we'd never see them in the thread EACH AND EVERY MONDAY NIGHT.

But unlike UberTag, I RESPECT their right to come in here and voice their opinions.
I've actually quit the product before, these people in here are all talk.

Playing up the respect angle, eh?

Nameless

Let me get this straight

Damian Sandow wins MITB
Damian Sandow loses every match since winning MITB
John Cena is seriously injured, leaves for two months, wins the WHC in his first match back
Damian Sandow cashes in on an injured John Cena, who also injures his leg
John Cena no sells Damian Sandows newly named finisher and wins clean

Is that right?

iXlnxbdEfwDSk.gif

Forgot the part where he threw Sandow back in the ring with one arm to avoid winning by count out

DominoKid

Let me get this straight

Damian Sandow wins MITB
Damian Sandow loses every match since winning MITB
John Cena is seriously injured, leaves for two months, wins the WHC in his first match back
Damian Sandow cashes in on an injured John Cena, who also injures his leg
John Cena no sells Damian Sandows newly named finisher and wins clean

Is that right?

iXlnxbdEfwDSk.gif

popped in to see what's going on on Raw. clearly i missed some EPIC fuckery.

Watching that Sandow match made me feel like Krusty the Clown when he bet against the Harlem Globetrotters.

"He only has one arm, COME ON!"

"I thought Sandow was due!"

i wonder what compels some folks to watch. i don't buy the "been watching for years" excuse. i watched WCW Nitro from day one to the last day and when WWF bought them i knew they were done (even more so than before) so i quit.

does Vince add crack or heroin to broadcast? it can't be lack of options.

really dumb that they're making the mitb briefcase look weak

kinda lowers the importance of one of their ppvs

It should really be part of Mania as it works perfectly as the have nothing for these guys but we need a match that can hold 10 people and push somebody for the new wrestling year

No I agree. They are wrestlers, they do choreography for a living. If they can't be bothered to do their entrance right they need to get lost.

Los Matadores did theirs 1000x better the very first time.
This is true but I don't think Los Matadores are as good or as cool
He's the shortest guy in the match.
this is true, isn't it. I think I remember a few dudes trying to do the "you can't wrestle" chant during the US Title match last night

Top Bottom