• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

It's all mixed together. Notes are comments, likes, and reblogs.

gotcha

its not tough, old man! but there is a wealth of sexy men all in tumblr so it may not be for you. I have a lot of likes of just animated gifs of men breathing.

More Tanahashi pics, the better. Dood is my end game as far as what I want to look like. From a body perspective anyway. My hair is so much better.

That's all it's for man.

I want to have convos and stuff. Time to open my tumblr of random gifs of miz trying to wrestle

Miss Riot

Neo Member
gotcha

More Tanahashi pics, the better. Dood is my end game as far as what I want to look like. From a body perspective anyway. My hair is so much better.

I want to have convos and stuff. Time to open my tumblr of random gifs of miz trying to wrestle

miztryingtowrestle.tumblr.com is still open.

I just dont enjoy that good old boy stuff. wrestling today is ten times better than the old stuff.

overeem-zoom-in-o.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think I'll ever get tired of that Reem gif.

It's a work brother. This would be so cool if they let cody do this

So proud to officially announce that @CodyRhodesWWE will be exclusively joining the PWS roster as soon as his 90 no compete clause expires!

Oh man. That sounds cool. Kinda like when Hardy did ROH dates for a bit. WWE definitely gets more progressive with these things...

Also GODDAMNIT I'M IN THE HALL

NO MORE

Instead I'll continually edit my posts to add more thoughts! FOOLPROOF

it's Overeem doing the stanky leg.

it's one of my favourite feuds of all time.

yeah but what is going on? it looks like the ref stopped the fight and he was fine.

Get ready for more pink......

1013590_10151584489886571_1178534200_n.png

No Pink Undertaker shirt?

hmmm....

S00007.jpg

S00026.jpg

S00020.jpg

S00034.jpg

S00016.jpg

those look awful

And BronsonLee is one of my favorite posters in the thread. Has a real IWA:MS feel to him.

Congrats on your promotion in the WrassleGAF community!

That makes me sad, to think off all the wrestling fans who have been deprived of IWA-MS in their lives. So tragic.

Here, check out a show;

IWA-MS, "April Bloodshowers", 2002.04.05
Indianapolis, IN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzFs6gzaB48

1. Adrian Serrano vs Cuefa
2. "Rugby Thug" Trent Baker vs Dysfunction
3. 2 Tuff Tony vs "Spyder" Nate Webb
4. Adam Gooch vs Todd Morton
5. Ace Steel vs Vic Capri - 2 out 3 falls
6. Cash Flo vs E.Z. Cruz vs Corporal Robinson
7. CM Punk vs Colt Cabana vs "Lightning" Mike Quackenbush
8. Ian Rotten & Necro Butcher vs Mean & Hard

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still waiting on my WrassleGaf COO tag. I sent off for it months ago. I clipped UPC codes and everything.

They must think you don't deserve it.

That makes me sad, to think off all the wrestling fans who have been deprived of IWA-MS in their lives. So tragic.

Here, check out a show;

IWA-MS, "April Bloodshowers", 2002.04.05
Indianapolis, IN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzFs6gzaB48

1. Adrian Serrano vs Cuefa
2. "Rugby Thug" Trent Baker vs Dysfunction
3. 2 Tuff Tony vs "Spyder" Nate Webb
4. Adam Gooch vs Todd Morton
5. Ace Steel vs Vic Capri - 2 out 3 falls
6. Cash Flo vs E.Z. Cruz vs Corporal Robinson
7. CM Punk vs Colt Cabana vs "Lightning" Mike Quackenbush
8. Ian Rotten & Necro Butcher vs Mean & Hard

You should show em the REAL IWA:MS.

Sokantish

I really haven't watched that much wrestling. Watched from like 96-98 and then started again in 2011 I think. I've missed a lot of wrestling!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I really haven't watched that much wrestling. Watched from like 96-98 and then started again in 2011 I think. I've missed a lot of wrestling!

Too busy studying them Bo Jackson tapes.

And BronsonLee is one of my favorite posters in the thread. Has a real IWA:MS feel to him.
Congrats on your promotion in the WrassleGAF community!

You son of a bitch *throws random Chikara DVDs I still have at you*

A bigger insult I've never felt in my life :p I don't wanna be Ian!

Though of the few IWA MS shows I've seen, most were fun. The one in the Arena was stupendously idiotic, as was the one with Jacobs facing...someone in a cage match where the dude is just there so Jim Fannin can beat the piss out of Jacobs for dropping the belt in the garbage

...I really should get rid of these damn DVDs

You son of a bitch *throws random Chikara DVDs I still have at you*

A bigger insult I've never felt in my life :p I don't wanna be Ian!

Though of the few IWA MS shows I've seen, most were fun. The one in the Arena was stupendously idiotic, as was the one with Jacobs facing...someone in a cage match where the dude is just there so Jim Fannin can beat the piss out of Jacobs for dropping the belt in the garbage

...I really should get rid of these damn DVDs

oh man, with my new knowledge of tumblr, it is time for me to find an appropriate gif to respond to you

Tidal Championship Wrestling announced the details for their debut tour this November/December;

Tidal Championship Wrestling, 2013.11.23
Bristol Trinity Centre

. Colt Cabana vs Drake Younger
. Adam Cole vs Eddie Kingston
. Dave Mastiff in a Local Challenge Match
. Chuck Taylor vs Noam Dar
. Lion Kid vs Mark Haskins
. Martin Kirby vs Marty Scurll

Tidal Championship Wrestling, 2013.11.24
Manchester HMV Ritz

. Colt Cabana vs Eddie Kingston
. Drake Younger vs Chuck Taylor
. Adam Cole vs Marty Scurll
. Lion Kid vs TBC
. Noam Dar vs Mark Haskins

Tidal Championship Wrestling, 2013.11.25
Darlington Dolphin Centre

. Colt Cabana v Adam Cole
. Drake Younger vs Eddie Kingston
. Dave Mastiff in a Local Challenge Match takes on Darlington's "Perfect Purdie"
. Lion Kid vs Chuck Taylor
. Martin Kirby vs Mark Haskins
. Noam Dar vs Marty Scurll

Tidal Championship Wrestling, 2013.11.26
Leeds Cockpit

. Colt Cabana vs Drake Younger
. Chuck Taylor vs Eddie Kingston
. Dave Mastiff vs El Ligero
. Adam Cole vs Mark Haskins
. Noam Dar vs Martin Kirby
. Marty Scurll vs Lion Kid

Tidal Championship Wrestling, 2013.11.30
Bletchley Leisure Centre

. Colt Cabana v Eddie Kingston
. Chuck Taylor vs Drake Younger
. Adam Cole vs Lion Kid
. Marty Scurll vs Martin Kirby
. Noam Dar vs Mark Haskins

Tidal Championship Wrestling, 2013.12.01
London Coronet Theatre

. Colt Cabana vs Adam Cole
. Eddie Kingston vs Drake Younger
. Chuck Taylor vs Mark Haskins
. Noam Dar vs Marty Scurll
. Lion Kid vs Martin Kirby

These shows are being promoted by Mark Sloan, the guy who put on the Dragon Gate & Pro-Wrestling NOAH UK tours, which were very well received, so hopefully this should be great as well. Definitely heading to that London show, Kingston vs Drake! Jealous of Bristol getting Noam Dar vs Chucky T, though.

You should show em the REAL IWA:MS.

Done and done;

http://i.minus.com/ib0PiLU03668rv.gif - super NSFW, don't say I didn't warn you.

strobogo

Banned
Southern crowds were definitely better than New England crowds, unless those crowds were full of Puerto Ricans/Italians and watching Pedro or Bruno.

Everybody gets a Cena slogan on their shirts.

AJ and Henry seem to have gotten theme appropriate updates to their shirt slogans but they really should have just gone all out for everyone "Breast in the World", "Feed Me Chemore", etc.

Is the little person with them going to be dressed like a bull???? I hope so. That would be funny.

Knowing what Vince McMahon finds funny I would put the likelihood of this at 99.1%

jred2k

Khali and Jinder should team up to feud with Los Matdores. Snake charmers vs bull fighters is a natural conflict.

Jamie OD

Tidal Championship Wrestling announced the details for their debut tour this November/December;

These shows are being promoted by Mark Sloan, the guy who put on the Dragon Gate & Pro-Wrestling NOAH UK tours, which were very well received, so hopefully this should be great as well. Definitely heading to that London show, Kingston vs Drake! Jealous of Bristol getting Noam Dar vs Chucky T, though.

This pretty much guarantees we'll be waiting at least a year for the DVD releases.

Top Bottom