• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I just wish there were more, particularly with Sandman. And I wish Sandman had kept that character in the ring. It's so ridiculous. I loved it. I wanted him and Raven to hang around playing chess and shuffleboard while wearing boat shoes and polos.

I was disappointed as hell when Hardcore Hak showed up.

Sokantish

http://i.imgur.com/WIR8lxT.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

There's more to making a face than eyes. You're just crazy! I don't want to keep this up though, I don't want to be confused with Aiii.

I just think maybe sometimes you guys go a little out there with the AJ hate, I don't blame you though... you're just trying to balance it out because of Aiii.

Ithil

WIR8lxT.jpg

But those are all wildly different facial expressions. All they have in common is her looking to the left.

strobogo

Banned
Raven was great as that character. Great skit.

Shame it was the only one.

He was basically doing Johnny Polo. I'm sure all the ECW fans were super pissed that it was revealed that his entire character was all a work just to troll his mom. I think it's great. Johnny Polo was better than Raven to begin with. And Raven is MUCH more like Johnny Polo than the dark and depressed Raven character.

G-Fex

He was basically doing Johnny Polo. I'm sure all the ECW fans were super pissed that it was revealed that his entire character was all a work just to troll his mom. I think it's great. Johnny Polo was better than Raven to begin with. And Raven is MUCH more like Johnny Polo than the dark and depressed Raven character.

Haha I'm glad someone else besides me liked his Johnny Polo self. He's much better self aware and not so much brooding.

krae_man

Punk remember when you said "I know I'm going to get beat up, But i'm going to get that first shot in before I do and that's all I need"?

Yeah, turns out you didn't get that shot in.

strobogo

Banned
Biloxi, Mississippi, Population 45000.

My city is bigger than that (but not much, around 50K) and WWE would never, ever run even house shows here. I guess we don't really have any place for them to run. We did have a huge high school gym that was around 9000 seats, but it got shut down.

Kaladin

My city is bigger than that (but not much, around 50K) and WWE would never, ever run even house shows here. I guess we don't really have any place for them to run. We did have a huge high school gym that was around 9000 seats, but it got shut down.

Same here.....we did get a NXT house show though.

UberTag

Vince loves to tape RAW in southern redneck cities with a sub-100K population.
They actually cheer for who he wants them to cheer.

Top Bottom