• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

strobogo

Banned
Stro-T?

iSBaX1lGvzt9T.gif

iAcbDeu6AtBgk.gif

One day, I will have a script that will go back to the old OTs and just do an image scrip of the gifs. There has to be tons of good stuff that is just waiting to be rediscovered.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man those SummerSlam numbers were horrrrible.

Got my tickets for PROGRESS Chapter 10 in November, all the seats sold out in eight minutes flat!

*edit, the whole show sold out in half an hour. Jesus.

This pretty much guarantees we'll be waiting at least a year for the DVD releases.

Oh yeah, I saw something about the last Dragon Gate UK shows being AWOL on DVD. All the more reason to catch the show live, I guess.

Eidan

I was watching the Top 25 Rivalries doc on Netflix, and I was enjoying until I realized that Austin/Bret was nowhere to be seen. What the H.

Jitters

You know there are fights on tumblr between AJ/Punk shippers and Ziggler/AJ shippers. I love that wrestling has a fan base like that.

wtf is a shipper

I'm assuming it is a "couple" but why shipper?

omg i feel so old and out of place

A shipper is someone who wishes two people would become a couple, they're rooting for that outcome, even if it's utterly implausible and may even write disturbing fan fiction or draw disturbing fan art about their chosen fictitious couple. Tumblr is rife with them.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I'm still looking for championship matches that switched hands due to the champion becoming unconscious, without being a Last Man Standing match. So far all I've found is a Mid-Atlantic Television Championship changing hands during a gauntlet match and I can't believe that's the only time it's occurred.

wtf is a shipper

I'm assuming it is a "couple" but why shipper?

omg i feel so old and out of place

Relationship is where they get the name from . The act of shipping is a mental disorder, often a cry for help. Should you see someone in WassleGAF doing so, even if they conceal it by shaking hands, snitch... I mean contact the proper help for them.

Kaladin

Are we posting here for Raw tonight or the September thread?

New thread was made early partially because another Raw has the potential to push us close to 20k. It's a 3 hour show and it don't take much to fill up a few thousand posts in that long.

A shipper is someone who wishes two people would become a couple, they're rooting for that outcome, even if it's utterly implausible and may even write disturbing fan fiction or draw disturbing fan art about their chosen fictitious couple. Tumblr is rife with them.

I'm still looking for championship matches that switched hands due to the champion becoming unconscious, without being a Last Man Standing match. So far all I've found is a Mid-Atlantic Television Championship changing hands during a gauntlet match and I can't believe that's the only time it's occurred.

Relationship is where they get the name from . The act of shipping is a mental disorder, often a cry for help. Should you see someone in WassleGAF doing so, even if they conceal it by shaking hands, snitch... I mean contact the proper help for them.

ah thanks

Raven's Day Off

My gift to WrassleGAF.

will watch when I get home.

It feels kind of disappointing that they'll essentially be inheriting the ole chants.

It sort of sucks as it feels unearned, but on the other hand the Ole chants have been passed around between a bunch of different wrestlers over the past decade or so. It's basically the Superkick of chants.

strobogo

Banned
My absolute favorite segment of all time on WCW.

I just wish there were more, particularly with Sandman. And I wish Sandman had kept that character in the ring. It's so ridiculous. I loved it. I wanted him and Raven to hang around playing chess and shuffleboard while wearing boat shoes and polos.

Top Bottom