• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's as if my cup of tea was replaced with horseshit. Xenogears sucks. So does Xenosaga, but most people agree with that.

Sokantish

Well I enjoyed what I played of Xenogears. I heard the second disc isn't as good as the first disc but I still had fun with it!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
It's as if my cup of tea was replaced with horseshit. Xenogears sucks.
ZnhJWET.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well I enjoyed what I played of Xenogears. I heard the second disc isn't as good as the first disc but I still had fun with it!

Lots of children can be entertained with a cardboard box. As you grow up, young Sokantish, your tastes will mature and you'll enjoy things like Gears of War.

Sokantish

Lots of children can be entertained with a cardboard box. As you grow up, young Sokantish, your tastes will mature and you'll enjoy things like Gears of War.

I enjoyed Gears of War too! I even bought all of them up until Judgement. I haven't played Gears of War 3 yet though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I enjoyed Gears of War too! I even bought all of them up until Judgement. I haven't played Gears of War 3 yet though.

You should do that, they have the neatest dudes. Esepcially the campaign DLC. Barrick is friggin amazing. Cigar in his mouth at all times! Hair cape!

G-Fex

We're here in a wrasslin' thread and no one mentioned Day of Reckoning 1 and 2?! twas the last good wrasslin' game before everything was unified under the shitty SD vs Raw banner.

Oh man I should totally cast DoR.

I think I did a long time ago and everyone found me playing it boring.

Oh man I should totally cast DoR.

I think I did a long time ago and everyone found me playing it boring.

It does have the issue of never ending matches since the hard mode CPU will kick out of anything if their spirit is above Blue combined with a ref who takes like 5 seconds getting to each pin.
Even moreso in DoR1 with the random finisher no selling mechanic that happens for no reason.

But in local MP both games are the nuts.

i only had arcades as a kid. sprites became irrelevant the day Daytona USA came out.

god those early 3D days. Virtua Fighter 2, Sega Rally, Manx TT, Virtua Striker... hopefully indies will stop worshipping the 8bit dick and graduate to that stuff.

G-Fex

It does have the issue of never ending matches since the hard mode CPU will kick out of anything if their spirit is above Blue combined with a ref who takes like 5 seconds getting to each pin.
Even moreso in DoR1 with the random finisher no selling mechanic that happens for no reason.

But in local MP both games are the nuts.

Yup that's true.

But I think the matches were sometimes worse on HCTP cause of the horrendous AI
Off to the ppv. 2nd row 4 seats in from the ramp. Hopefully my smarky signs don't get taken.

they will be.

Sokantish

i only had arcades as a kid. sprites became irrelevant the day Daytona USA came out.

god those early 3D days. Virtua Fighter 2, Sega Rally, Manx TT, Virtua Striker... hopefully indies will stop worshipping the 8bit dick and graduate to that stuff.

I lived in a really small dying town so anytime they opened an arcade in our tiny mall it'd close like two months later. I loved Daytona USA and VF on my Saturn though!

Alucard

Banned
Off to the ppv. 2nd row 4 seats in from the ramp. Hopefully my smarky signs don't get taken.

Let us know what they all say so we can keep an eye out for them!

I fully expect your smarky signs to get taken away, though.

I hope you made one that says #teamdixie!

I lived in a really small dying town so anytime they opened an arcade in our tiny mall it'd close like two months later. I loved Daytona USA and VF on my Saturn though!

i lucked out since my uncle was the co-owner of an arcade in my town so i got to play for free when the other owner wasn't around.

man the games in the mid 90s, jesus...

Dirt Dash was awesome:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfnN-PqBRN4

and then Scud Racer and VF3 happened. amazing.

and the best, Spikeout:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdOuJpoUHXQ

Sokantish

We've got ourselves a plant in our midst

I'm not a plant, I'm just a super-fan!

i lucked out since my uncle was the co-owner of an arcade in my town so i got to play for free when the other owner wasn't around.

man the games in the mid 90s, jesus...
That would have been great. I loved going to arcades when I was younger, although I'm sure most everyone did. The arcades in my town only had like 6 cabinets. I only remember a couple of them. The Simpsons, Killer Instinct, MK, and Cruisin' USA I think.

somedevil

So, is there any chance at all of Bryan winning this?

Basically Alvarez reported this:

The plan as of Thursday was for Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan for the vacant WWE Title at Battleground to main event the show and start about 10:25pm EST, which would allow around 30 minutes for the match.

WWE could be building to a finish where either Big Show ends up helping Bryan win the WWE Title or pulls a swerve and costs Bryan the title.

So if you look at the betting odds right now you will get a likely answer as of now what might happen.

whats everybody's predictions for tonights PPV?

Kickoff Match
Ziggles vs Sandowed
PPV
Santinocita & Khalifornia vs The Real Americans Cheese
AJ "Styles" Lee vs Brie Bellator
Brayden Wyatt vs Coffee King
Curtis Lee Axel Rose vs Rob Truth
Foreign Dream Coby Roads & Fluffdust vs Seth Roagens & Rollin Rains
Alberto Del Taco vs Rob Van Dank
CP Monk vs WhyBack?
Danny McBryan vs Randal OrLBS

KissVibes

Banned
Other Bella costs Daniel Bryan the title as she wants her man as champion and he can only beat Orton. This builds to Cena dumping her on the next season of Total Divas and repossessing that Range Rover.

WWE have swerved Bryans win so many times now that if he does finally win it will feel kind of meaningless after he "won" the title 2 times now.

I would rather they keep the belt away from him for a bit and maybe have him win the rumble instead. The only way they can have a chance to recapture that feeling of "he finally did it" without people sitting and waiting for the swerve is to finally give him the belt at WM

Maybe Triple H can ban him from competing for the title or something but he wins the rumble.

Ether that or they do Bryan versus Triple H!

Oh my, GRADO vs GOLDBERG;

http://i.imgur.com/IPW9X5X.jpg[/

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAOaDK22ze4[/url

Also, here's a full match from Preston City Wrestling, as I know how much you guys loooooooooove The Young Bucks (best tag team in the world today);

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N2d_RNKyaDo][b]The Young Bucks vs Project Lucha[/b] - PCW[/url][/QUOTE]

Oi bootay stop stealing my gimmick

PS Watch it muted the commentary sucks they have a new guy in since then

Bootaaay, at least you don't have to suffer through stuff like I did with last week's Raiders game.

Hell, last week I had to suffer through West Ham losing to Hull. Hull. I'm sure that was just as bad as whatever your Raiders went through.

Jeff Albertson said:
Oi bootay stop stealing my gimmick

PS Watch it muted the commentary sucks they have a new guy in since then

Yeah, the commentary isn't great, I've yet to hear a British commentator I like.

Penguin

Punk DOES have to win tonight, right?

Dude has won once on PPV all year.

And hasn't really won any battles in this Heyman feud.

Dude is in full Chris Jericho mode right now.

He exists purely as something they can push people up against and try "make" the younger guys.

Eventually they have to pop his little story bubble and cross the streams between the Heyman / Punk stuff and the Bryan / HHH stuff. Thats the only way this thing ends.

somedevil

Well if you go by the current betting lines he is a
major favorite of winning. So I bet a DQ win for Punk to end the feud at Hell in the Cell.

Top Bottom