• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

G-Fex

NFL reminds me we'll probably get a cool fun Football game like maybe a new Blitz or Tecmo bowl way before we'll ever get a good wrestling game.

Aiii

So not worth it
I mean, Zelda games aren't a big deal since you didn't even play that one before. What other gaping holes are in your soul brah? It's like when a friend of yours says they never saw Predator...you gotta fix that shit stat!

The only reason I never played it is because I never had a Gamecube, I was a poor student back then :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
REmake and RE:0 are so good. sooooo good.

I don't know what this Rogue talk is though. What game?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2. I wanted to play it so bad when the GC was launched I almost spend my rent money on a GC.

Don't waste your time, just play the first one and be happy.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Star Wars Trilogy Arcade is the best Star Wars game. The fact we didn't get it ported to Wii or Playstation with Move is an insult.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
None of those games are X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter guys.

Man I loved Tie Fighter. Played the piss out of that. That goin' on while I read the Thrawn Trilogy was the fuckin bomb.

Super Star Wars is fucking Contra if contra was even MORE Bullshit difficult.

I've never seen speedrunners so stressed out when they attempted to run Super Star Wars games.

Aren't speedrunners subhuman though? Why would we care about them?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Lot of wrong here.

TIE Fighter is the best Star Wars game.

Rogue Squadron was an N64/Windows game.

Rogue Leader was Rogue Squadron 2 and a GCN launch title.

Rebel Strike was Rogue Squadron 3.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lot of wrong here.

TIE Fighter is the best Star Wars game.

Rogue Squadron was an N64/Windows game.

Rogue Leader was Rogue Squadron 2 and a GCN launch title.

Rebel Strike was Rogue Squadron 3.

Fuck, I thought it was Rebel Assault 2 that was N64/Win. Fucking hell fuck you Lucas!

G-Fex

Man I loved Tie Fighter. Played the piss out of that. That goin' on while I read the Thrawn Trilogy was the fuckin bomb.

Aren't speedrunners subhuman though? Why would we care about them?

Speedrunners are usually douchebag drama queens that participate in that biased charity shows they put on every year. That's the ones with SRL and SDA.

I'm a speedrunner though Sunny :mad:

Or at least I was one, I haven't run RE2 in months. And Doom is too fucking hard to speedrun.

Aiii

So not worth it

Great books! Though, I love The Jedi Acadamy Trilogy even more.. Recently "got" the epubs for those, can't wait to read them again, don't know if they'll be as good as 15 yo me found them heh.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Speedrunners are usually douchebag drama queens that participate in that biased charity shows they put on every year. That's the ones with SRL and SDA.

I'm a speedrunner though Sunny :mad:

Or at least I was one, I haven't run RE2 in months. And Doom is too fucking hard to speedrun.

Not worth your "time" brother. Pun Central up in this piece.

krae_man

Super Star Wars is fucking Contra if contra was even MORE Bullshit difficult.

I've never seen speedrunners so stressed out when they attempted to run Super Star Wars games.

I can beat that game blindfolded. Only the mos eisley bar boss gives me trouble. His stupid head for an arm attack is brutal and there's no way to anticipate it.

Otherwise, I'm flawless. It was my first SNES game so I've played it for probably 1000 hours.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh you!

Still I love casting me games.

I've been trying to figure out my network issues, I have a charity stream to do on nov 2nd so I gotta get my shit together. I used to stream a LOT but I'm kinda more grounded now.

G-Fex

I can beat that game blindfolded. Only the mos eisley bar boss gives me trouble. His stupid head for an arm attack is brutal and there's no way to anticipate it.

Otherwise, I'm flawless. It was my first SNES game so I've played it for probably 1000 hours.

Goddamn Krae_man that's good stuff, game is hardcore!
I've been trying to figure out my network issues, I have a charity stream to do on nov 2nd so I gotta get my shit together. I used to stream a LOT but I'm kinda more grounded now.

I hope you get em fixed. I used to do charity streams but that was when I was with some stupid group. Now I deleted my old account and started fresh. Losing 300+ followers.

Ah well.
Good thing you picked a Wii U then!

GODDAMN

Aiii

So not worth it
Plenty of bad Star Wars games in the 90s too though.

4oja.jpg

Top Bottom