• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

zychi

Banned
I would for sure go to an NXT house show if they decided to run one in Indiana. I'd much rather go to an NXT house show than go to Raw ever again.

There was a Raw in Chicago a few years back, that had 1 match. It was all talking .I will never ever go to Raw again. PPVs on the other hand, I'll go to. Went to MITB when Punk won, and Punk v Jericho the next year.

I'd love for NXT to come to Chicago, they could come to a little place like ROH does. It'd be perfect

Kaladin

I would for sure go to an NXT house show if they decided to run one in Indiana. I'd much rather go to an NXT house show than go to Raw ever again.

I don't know how we got that, it was their first time out of FL for those....probably their last because I uploaded that El Generico wrestling unmasked video from here.

i like a girl with a little meat on her bones?

Kaitlyn+WWE+Superstars+Sandy+Relief+9Xjzt_wMKkEx.jpg

ZMoUutX.jpg

jbfqd8VfNNW5fe.jpg

ibtswcqmBLmvG3.gif

great now ill be googling instead of watching.

G-Fex

Why did Big E lose?

WHY?

CM Punk you diabolical...

Holy shit that Enders game movie looks like boring crap.

krae_man

What arenas are at RAW this month? Any links

CONSOL Energy Center
Pittsburgh, PA

Scottrade Center
Saint Louis, MO

FedExForum
Memphis, TN

Amway Center
Orlando, FL

Bon Secours Wellness Arena
Greenville, SC

So 4 weeks of decent sized venues, then back to hickville.

Kaladin

Fandango vs Kofi? Way to make me give a fuck about the match WWE...

LOL....playing a youtube video in player on air? OK.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I'll take one order of Summer Rae, one Trish Stratus, one Stacy Keibler, one AJ, and a side order of Eve Torres, please.

Thanks.

Top Bottom