• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

SoulPlaya

more money than God
i7JScJse0L9cd.gif

Poor dude spends so long growing his hair back after nearly a decade and has to get rid of it again for a terrible movie.
He's dedicated.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
This could be Libertarian Kane in a few years leading a stable after he retires from in ring work. Just put a Kane mask on him. Maybe a "burned" red suit. Maybe.

tumblr_mu4ookqN7e1rkzyp8o5_1280.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
More people need to jump when taking that move instead of just turning around and falling.

Or. Or! Better idea. Stop using that stupid move as a finisher and use the BDK as a finisher again instead of a shitty mid-match move that doesn't pin anyone.
crhodesbeautifuldisasteranimated2.gif

G-Fex

I wasn't talking about her. I meant the girl between Taz's right arm and head when he turns around.

Oh yeah she's just a huge mark then.
Grats G-Fex hopefully you can hire Bischoff for your wedding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4mrRVBt71M&feature=player_detailpage#t=719

Hahaha I think I barely remember that good shit. More entertaining than the last 10 raws

Haven't you realized that wrestling weddings never work out? G Nobody, you're making a huge mistake! Someone is going to get attacked, stolen, or thrown into the cake.

I'm not Test here Stro, I'm the HHH here
(RIP Andrew Test Martin)
This could be Libertarian Kane in a few years leading a stable after he retires from in ring work. Just put a Kane mask on him. Maybe a "burned" red suit. Maybe.

tumblr_mu4ookqN7e1rkzyp8o5_1280.jpg

Look at this fucking cult leader

strobogo

Banned
Oh yeah she's just a huge mark then.

Hahaha I think I barely remember that good shit. More entertaining than the last 10 raws

I'm not Test here Stro, I'm the HHH here
(RIP Andrew Test Martin)

Look at this fucking cult leader

Are you admitting to being a date rapist? Maybe you belong in the Dan Schneider thread after all.

i'm gonna try to watch RAW tonight.

i'm hungry for poor booking, storylines that go nowhere and Kofi vs someone he faced dozens of times before.

strobogo

Banned
I'll be watching Nitro. It's the first one in Canada. One that will no doubt give me a few Bret gifs. This is the one with the spear shield!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Sunny, I think I found something worse than that Fabulous Ones music video;

i7P2HBX48hneD.gif

Oh damn, that's amazing. Assuming you consider gayer=worse, which I guess fits the bill for you and your Aryan race.

Top Bottom