• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Sokantish

What if it is his fault, jmdajr?

BATTLEGROUND SPOILERS
What if he was really suppose to just go out there and punch Orton, right? Then all of a sudden he decided HE wanted the belt! So he punched them all out. Now he screwed everything up for the WWE. I wonder if he's going to get fired...

jmdajr

Apparently there's an anime series on the air in Japan right now about female pro wrestling.

VF2ISSnl.png

lol

We don't like that anime crap around these parts

Can I watch it on Hulu?

jmdajr

What if it is his fault, jmdajr?

BATTLEGROUND SPOILERS
What if he was really suppose to just go out there and punch Orton, right? Then all of a sudden he decided HE wanted the belt! So he punched them all out. Now he screwed everything up for the WWE. I wonder if he's going to get fired...

Um..erm derrr....uh

MIKE BRIESEL!

G-Fex

This year's Avatar Rumble is going to be dope as fuck. We're all going to be dead serious. Zandig said "You're all gonna die!"

Vince is taking it this year with the #30 entrant. MCMAHONS ALL THE WAY TO MANIA

I'd participate seeing as I am the hands down winner of the last rumble two years ago.

But my avatar is literally who I am

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd participate seeing as I am the hands down winner of the last rumble two years ago.

But my avatar is literally who I am

You may have missed it last year, but basically:

we take nominations for real wrasslers to be entered, up to 30 of them. first come first server. I download or create them in WWE13 (next year will be different obviously) and the winner, that means everyone who entered a wrestler has to change their avatar to an av of the winner. Their pick on which pic it was. Big Show won last year. This coming year, it's gonna be a hell of a hullabaloo.

we take nominations for real wrasslers to be entered, up to 30 of them. first come first server. I download or create them in WWE13 (next year will be different obviously) and the winner, that means everyone who entered a wrestler has to change their avatar to an av of the winner. Their pick on which pic it was. Big Show won last year. This coming year, it's gonna be a hell of a hullabaloo.

Of course you add the "real wrestlers" stipulation after Ganondorf nearly swept the rumble last time.

G-Fex

OHHHHHHHHHH I see cool.

But I'm going to have to say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njUIPj4gZ08

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Re-live last year's 1st Annual WrassleGAF Avatar Rumble!

Part 1, including preshow w/undefeated Heavy vs Soulplaya:
http://www.twitch.tv/sunnybuns/b/366540510

Part 2,
http://www.twitch.tv/sunnybuns/b/366549441

Some bad taste entrants, if you never saw this I highly encourage that you watch it to see all the surprise entrants as well.

Of course you add the "real wrestlers" stipulation after Ganondorf nearly swept the rumble last time.

That VGCW shit is barred from ringside.

I'm going to book a Born Again Christian Zandig on TEW 2013. He goes around helping people, and is generally a really swell guy. He never swears. Never uses weapons, and often lies down and allows people to pin him.

Jerry Flynn will be my entrant.

I'm going to book a Born Again Christian Zandig on TEW 2013. He goes around helping people, and is generally a really swell guy. He never swears. Never uses weapons, and often lies down and allows people to pin him.

I need to start playing TEW 13 again. Currently in 2016, Silas Young is my PWG World Champion.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

does he still spring last minute huge, dangerous bumps on nick mondo?

does he still spring last minute huge, dangerous bumps on nick mondo?

Ah, you're talking about the Zandig Preach Bomb, onto the bed of Neophyte Nails.

I need to start playing TEW 13 again. Currently in 2016, Silas Young is my PWG World Champion.

Someone has FINALLY made a really good current day mod, so I'm going to book some TNA 2013 based around the idea of Jeff Jarrett having had a bad dream for the last 3 years. Scott Steiner will be the one who remembers him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is this the same girlfriend you got two days ago, Fexican? If so what did you propose?

G-Fex

Congrats man. May it be filled with joy and none of Jake Roberts pets.

I'll call up Sid Vicious.

Is this the same girlfriend you got two days ago, Fexican? If so what did you propose?

Actually it's been a little longer than that, I just blurted it out as a tweet thing.

Anyways enough about me , let's return wrasslegaf to it's regularly scheduled program.

Did you propose marriage, Fexecutioner? y/n

Y

Top Bottom