• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Sunflower is scared of Ganondorf, a man bigger and badder than himself and Batista combined. Shouldn't be surprised, I guess.

My choice for the rumble is THE HURRICANE.

Also, congrats on the proposal Fex-body!

EDIT: and for the few of you willing to waste your money on WWE14, VGCW's own Bazza has confirmed a couple of things after his trip to the 2K offices on his Twitter: https://twitter.com/BazMcMahon

strobogo

Banned
Actually we should get someone who's used to fighting women like say Steve Austin

And guys My name is Mr. NOBODY.

Not fex fex fex it's NOBODY

WHO AM I?

ibwUL9gHNBvmvC.gif

G-Fex

WWE makes a ton of stupid decisions.

Push Big Show who's trapped in a glass case of emotions

Push for a sequel to a more forgettable horror movie than Goldberg's santa movie

WWE makes a ton of stupid decisions.

Push Big Show who's trapped in a glass case of emotions

Push for a sequel to a more forgettable horror movie than Goldberg's santa movie

Except Santa's Slay is a fucking classic, and quite possibly one of the greatest Christmas themed films of all time!

Black Tiger vs Shinjiro Otani - (NJPW 05/06/96)

Great match from the Best of the Super Juniors III as Eddie Guerrero, under the Black Tiger mask, takes on the up and coming Shinjiro Otani. Eddie's got 8 points and if he wins here he'll secure a place in the semi-finals, while Otani sits on 4 points and needs a win to stay in the tournament. As far as Eddie's time in Japan goes, this match seems to often be overlooked, but it's cool to see a more methodical style from Guerrero, as he works over Otani's leg for much of the early going. The crowd get behind Otani big as he makes his comebacks and the finishing stretch is excellent stuff. Well worth a watch.

Awesome article, thanks for posting it man - everyone should read this.

G-Fex

"DODGE RIGHT"
"MIDDLE STOMACH'

We need a wrestling game with voice commands

"SUPLEX!"

"GRAPPLE! ARMBAR!"

"CORPSE DURING PROMO"

ty plywood and everyone else.

strobogo

Banned
Haven't you realized that wrestling weddings never work out? G Nobody, you're making a huge mistake! Someone is going to get attacked, stolen, or thrown into the cake.

Top Bottom