• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

ecnal

there are ratings lists for players when the game shipped, but they're obviously not going to be 100% correct as some of the ratings have changed...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DiddyBop said:
i doubt it

and no one wants to scrim with our potential new teams?

did smokey make the league yet?

i hate scrimmaging without the sliders

Smokey

1. Smokey (dboythagr8) -Rockets
  2. Dcx (dcx gaf) - Lakers
  3. Denogg - Magic
  4. Cloudy (cloud2k)- Hornets
  5. Airbrian (AirBrian) - Bulls
  6. CB3 (coldblooded33) - Nuggets
  7. Zep
  8. Dmczaf (dmczaf)
  9. Viakado (viakado)
  10. Diddybop (ussjme)
  11. Mrbob (MrBob)
  12. Daw840 (darkQberto)
  13. Truelize (truelize)
  14. Hunter D (CharsAce)
  15. Anachronous_one (anachronous one)
  16. FrenchMovieTheme (frenchmov)
  17. Pheeniks (pheeniks)
  18. Ecnal (slashdc5)
  19. Cerrius (Cerrius)
  20. Kirbybreezy (fivering)
  21. Malleymal - Jazz (come on guys, more people are better!)
  22. birdman
  23. chrisjames

I haven't made league yet...and it wouldn't matter b/c you guys couldn't scrimmage until the everybody signed in.

Yo, my nephew wants to join the league. He will drop in hopefully, his GAF handle will be Witness2k9 (you can guess who his favorite player is).

I can vouch for him. He will be active. And he will be fine with a low draft position.

Smokey

OP has been updated with info some more info.

Cornflakers are on a short leash this season. If I notice I'm having to sim a bunch of games of yours, I will probably say something to you. If it keeps up I'm booting people. Might as well save people the trouble of trying to contact you when I can just press the Loss button and be done with it. As most of us just know from last season...season 7 will probably run at max 3 months (including playoffs). I'm just letting everybody know now. Not trying to be an ass but if you're not going to play then I'm not wasting mine or anybody else's time.

Smokey

The Rockets ratings suck now as expected :(.

and no tmac :( :(

Mrbob said:
Can't you use him anyway?

I think I can move him to active in league play..don't know if I can during normal matches.

If anybody wants to scrim..I'll be around.

And has anybody gotten ahold of zep?

i was in practice mode and i think i hit like 20 straight 3's with michael redd. maybe ill pick the bucks if i have no other options.... reverse the curse!

we're just waiting on zep then we can move forward.

truthfully i dont even know if he is playing. i don't remember him specifically saying he would but he seemed to be active in the past season so i assumed he would.

just have your teams ready, bro's!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i was in practice mode and i think i hit like 20 straight 3's with michael redd. maybe ill pick the bucks if i have no other options.... reverse the curse!

He's a good practice player. Kinda like Alex Smith and Vernond Davis

FrenchMovieTheme said:
we're just waiting on zep then we can move forward.

truthfully i dont even know if he is playing. i don't remember him specifically saying he would but he seemed to be active in the past season so i assumed he would.

just have your teams ready, bro's!
u let's run, you pick the curse, and i pick Sexy McGirl.

i have to play an NCAA dynasty game against malley :(

i will play you soon..... need to test out some of the shitty teams that will be available to me.

or everyone could agree to not pick the celtics and be a good friend to your old pal FMT

CB3

:lol

Id think he would want the sixers no? I mean if he were a TRUE fan thats the only team he would pick, right?

ugh i'm sending out my 360 tomorrow to get hopefully one that works. they promised me it wouldn't take long...

:(
and if you see me on its because i'm living by the towel trick right now. i got more RROD today :(

fuck it, i say give him the sixers. he's a pretty hardcore fan, why would he want anyone else? that's if he's even playing, and if he's not then i dont think anyone else would have wanted the sixers anyways. obviously up to smokey

p.s. dm two part question first is nash for trade and second trade nash to me

ecnal

i think people realized that nash is an absolute monster in this game... although most of his attributes got nerfed lol.

no more 90+ 3.

CB3

i would scrimmage someone but Melo is still out of the lineup so it wont let me use him. no point practicing if i cant even use my star player

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
These are the times I can play: 9PM EST-11PM EST during weekdays and off and on during the weekend. I can be reached on AIM, XBL, and lastly GAF. You honestly have a better chance sending me a message via XBL or AIM. I like to schedule my games, but because I work at the hospital, I sometimes get called in to work at the last minute. If any of this sounds like a problem as far as scheduling with anyone, then let me know and I will try to adjust accordingly.

DiddyBop

he already stated last season he was doen with the sixers,lets just give him the celtics as a placeholder and move on:D

hey bros i'm helping smokey out with this part but can everyone who hasn't picked PM me a list of your top 5 (or 10!) teams that you want that are left? that way things will move a lot quicker later on!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Yeah give him till tomorrow afternoon. You guys need to relax a bit. Just reading this thread so far makes me so glad we didn't do a fantasy draft. :D

yeah, as i said before a fantasy draft is awesome in theory, but only in theory.

or maybe it's because i don't know dick about basketball. i want fantasy draft in madden online! although i'd just pick all niners so what does it matter

i'd draft matt ryan to be alex smiths backup though (keeping in mind that alex smith is already second string)

Top Bottom