• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

Mrbob

DSCF8387.jpg

charsace

I was supposed to win this ship!

Good win smokey. You should get a tag. "GAF NBA 2K9 Champ," is what you need. Now lets put together a live 09 tourney.

Smokey

Probably take a break before starting up season 8. If you think about it we went right into this season only a few days after season 6, so it's kind of been non stop. I'm a bit burned out at the moment to be honest.

charsace said:
I was supposed to win this ship!

Good win smokey. You should get a tag. "GAF NBA 2K9 Champ," is what you need. Now lets put together a live 09 tourney.

I just returned Live yesterday to Blockbuster. If there is serious interest in trying to do something with Live 09 (just for fresh of breath air from 2k9), then I may try and get something started.

Birdman02

Congrats, Smokey. Thanks for running the league, too. I can't imagine that being very easy with all the drama this season.

Let me know when/if it's time for season 8.

Oh, and GO MAVS!!!

daw840

Yes, many thanks to you, Smokey, for putting up with all the bullshit associated with running a league. Also, congrats on your victory.

Barrage

Congrats, Smokey. Of course it's not surprising, Carolina teams have a tendency to win championships...

UNC BITCHES

charsace

I thought the league was entertaining. Life is no fun without drama.

viakado said:
if you guys start a live league, i wont have the heart to learn a new game.

You're scared of me and you know what, that's ok. Without 2k ball what are you? A miserable pile of secrets!

ecnal

grats smokey.

i'd also be interested in playing in a live 09 league if there are enough people. otherwise, another season of 2K9 w/ clutch factor turned off sounds good :D

Top Bottom