• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 NFL Fantasy Football Thread. Lets Get Favre on FMT's Team Again!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its that time again friends. im posting in the online forum this year due to:

- the sheer amount of people who wanted to play last year when it was in the OT forum, it made it very difficult to organize it.

Now since 10-12 people is the absoltue max you can have if you want to have a fun league anyway, it still represents a problem because people will still be left out and be upset at not getting into a certain league that they want. So this is how im going to do things this year.

Im willing to run 2 leagues of 12 people each. thats 24 people total. minus a spot each league to include me thats 11 spots available in each league. As far as deciding who will get into each league im going to give preference to the online league gaffers and OT NFL topic gaffers first. First come first serve. As soon as we get 11 people interested the first league will be set and everyone else afterwards will filter into league 2. I will post a link to the thread in the NFL thread so these spots will fill up FAST.

People who have already expressed interest to me on AIM or otherwise are in so that means that

League 1: The All Stars
1.) CB3
2.) FMT
3.) DM
4.) Shawn
5.) CK
6.) Fifty(?)
7.) Lonestar
8.) Nameless
9.) Truelize
10.) GCQ
11.) Zep
12.) Karkland

League is FULL

League 2: Everyone Else
1.) CB
2.) Ed
3.) Rors(?)
4.) Milabrega
5.) DCX
6.) AZ
7.) LiveWire
8.) Matrix
9.) JMan
10.) Archaix
11.) Sable
12.)Cyan(?)

Draft day is undecided. End of July/Beginning of August it what im looking at right now for both leagues. im open to suggestions.

Of course if(when) the first two leagues fill up, and someone else wants to run another league, feel free to use this thread to organize.

CB3

Rorschach said:
Hrm...well that sucks...

:lol someone is always left out. league two will probably have a pretty solid group anyway if you want to be in there. if fifty doesnt want to play as i have not heard from him yet ill switch you in his position

I'm in the building ladies, hide your purses cause I'm stealing the crown this year! :D

Who are the heavyweights here?

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Its that time again friends. im posting in the online forum this year due to:

- the sheer amount of people who wanted to play last year when it was in the OT forum, it made it very difficult to organize it.

Now since 10-12 people is the absoltue max you can have if you want to have a fun league anyway, it still represents a problem because people will still be left out and be upset at not getting into a certain league that they want. So this is how im going to do things this year.

Im willing to run 2 leagues of 12 people each. thats 24 people total. minus a spot each league to include me thats 11 spots available in each league. As far as deciding who will get into each league im going to give preference to the online league gaffers and OT NFL topic gaffers first. First come first serve. As soon as we get 11 people interested the first league will be set and everyone else afterwards will filter into league 2. I will post a link to the thread in the NFL thread so these spots will fill up FAST.

People who have already expressed interest to me on AIM or otherwise are in so that means that

League 1: The All Stars
1.) CB3
2.) FMT
3.) DM
4.) Shawn
5.) CK
6.) Fifty(?)
7.) Lonestar
8.) Nameless
9.) Truelize
10.) GCQ
11.) Zep
12.) Karkland

that leaves 1 spot open
first come first serve.

League 2: Everyone Else
1.) CB
2.) Ed
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)

Draft day is undecided. End of July/Beginning of August it what im looking at right now for both leagues. im open to suggestions.

Of course if(when) the first two leagues fill up, and someone else wants to run another league, feel free to use this thread to organize.
I'm in league two i guess.

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Rorschach

12-1 record means nothing? :\

CB3 said:
:lol someone is always left out. league two will probably have a pretty solid group anyway if you want to be in there. if fifty doesnt want to play as i have not heard from him yet ill switch you in his position
Sigh...well, hopefully some of the long time leaguers show up because I don't see cyan and archaix yet...

btw- use neogaf.com instead of ga-forum.com

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I was hosed out of league one! Darned punk kids posting threads when people who work the zombie shift couldn't see it...

Anyway, I'm in.

CB3

so league two is full. i myself wont be running another league but if the rest of you guys want a league and one of you want to run it i can put it in the main post and update it

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Wellington said:
Fuck, not being in a league with Archaix is going to suck for me?

I figure between now and the start of the season proper there will be at least one more league, which we'll be able to both join. I think the world might be in danger if you and I weren't screwing each other over in at least one draft during the year. Something about space-time something or other.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
wtf. i didn't know this was THE neogaf fantasy signup.

fuck. i'v beeen in like 3 years in a row now and i'm gonna be left out in the cold? for some fuckin N00BZ?!??!! fuckin lame. LAME, GUYS! LAME LIKE DEUCE MCALLISTERS LEG. i'm starting a union. SENIORITY SHOULD COUNT!

DCX

DCX
Ok guys and gals. Yahoo Fantasy football League 3. League name is NeoGAF V.3 ID# 246267 password is dcx

Live draft Sat night August 2nd 10pm est.

DCX

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
DCX said:
Ok guys and gals. Yahoo Fantasy football League 3. League name is NeoGAF V.3 password is dcx

Live draft Sat night August 2nd 10pm est.

DCX

Whats the League ID#? It goes by that instead of the team name.

Top Bottom