• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 NFL Fantasy Football Thread. Lets Get Favre on FMT's Team Again!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
sableholic said:
I also haven't gotten the invite to League 2 yet. Anybody receive their League 2 invites?

Nope,never got one :\

Enron

Banned
Didnt triumph make a leauge about a month ago for GAFers as well?

Oh well, im down for league 3. Sign me up.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im making them as i speak. Invites should go out within a few days. watch the thread and your pm boxes

Actually, If the people on this list:

League 1: The All Stars
1.) CB3
2.) FMT
3.) DM
4.) Shawn
5.) CK
6.) Fifty
7.) Lonestar
8.) Nameless
9.) Truelize
10.) GCQ
11.) Zep
12.) Karkland

Wanna start PM'ing me their Email address so i can get them the invites, i should be able to do that tomorrow. Most of you can get that to me through AIM but for the few(if there are even any on there) dont have my aim name, just PM me.

I set the Draft date on the 17th i believe at 8 PST. but thats just a place holder. we can talk about the date once everyone is in.

League 2
As Of Now:
League 2: Everyone Else
1.) CB
2.) Ed
3.) Rors(?)
4.) Milabrega
5.) DCX
6.) AZ
7.) LiveWire
8.) Matrix
9.) JMan
10.) Archaix
11.) Sable
12.)Cyan(?)

Ill be taking care of this league once everything in the first league is set up, to avoid confusion. sit tight

Enron

Banned
Bah, i tried to sign up for dcx's league but its full :/

Oh well, I guess im sitting out GAF fantasy football this year. Lucky for you all, since I won it all last year!

Nameless

Im down, only thing is I think the draft should be on a weekend morning. Getting everyone together for an hour and a half during the week may prove to be difficult. I personally don't get off of work until 8:30p.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
There is still one open spot left in NeoGAF V.3, we're about to draft now too.

DCX

DCX
Epic fail. I didn't set the league to Ready. New draft time. 10pm est on Wednesday the 6th :/

DCX

Somnia

DCX said:
Epic fail. I didn't set the league to Ready. New draft time. 10pm est on Wednesday the 6th :/

DCX

Thank god that happened because I got stuck at work and just got home...I'm off Wednesday night! :D

DCX

DCX
Somnia said:
Thank god that happened because I got stuck at work and just got home...I'm off Wednesday night! :D
lol same with me actually. I got offered late to go see Dark Knight again and who am i to say know :p I got home at 10:15 and no live draft :lol I'm off Thursday, so i stay up late Wednesday night! Win, win for me.

DCX

CB3

invites sent to everyone who PM'ed Me. Karkland, i need your Email address

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'm in league one CB3.

Anyone give me some tips on how to draft? I've played fantasy basketball for years but this will be my first time with NFL. So any tips on what positions are most important or where you can make up ground in the middle rounds would be helpful.

Feel free to pm me advice so you don't give away all your fabulous info to everyone. :D

CB3

So when do you guys in league 1 want the draft? im thinking its gotta be a saturday or sunday, but im not sure what time would be best for everyone

CB3

OK im 99% sure everyone in league 1 has an invite. 3 people have not signed in. Lets try to have everyone in tomorrow so i can get to work on league 2.

Also: Fifty has decided to not participate in Fantasy Football this year, so there is a spot open. Do i leave it and roll with 11 people, or do i give it to someone on league 2. And if so, how do i decide who gets in? hmm...

Also Also: The Pickem Leagues have opened up on Yahoo. If someone would like to run those leagues and post a thread about it on here or in the off-topic forum that would be great. Running those as well is too much -_-

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Just put the first person from league 2 who pm'ed you their email info the quickest into league 1.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Ror or Archaix. Just as long as it's not that "Matrix" fellow.

Farvra has returned. The most enjoyable part of FF is back!!! Who will end up with S&S??? It's a whole sporting event unto itself!

Matrix

I don't care either :lol

Ive only done fantasy football once,I believe it was Wasabi's epsn league last year and I won it....beginners luck :p

Nameless

CB3 said:
OK im 99% sure everyone in league 1 has an invite. 3 people have not signed in. Lets try to have everyone in tomorrow so i can get to work on league 2.

Also: Fifty has decided to not participate in Fantasy Football this year, so there is a spot open. Do i leave it and roll with 11 people, or do i give it to someone on league 2. And if so, how do i decide who gets in? hmm...

Also Also: The Pickem Leagues have opened up on Yahoo. If someone would like to run those leagues and post a thread about it on here or in the off-topic forum that would be great. Running those as well is too much -_-

Signed up..

Like I said I think the best draft time would be saturday morning or a sunday afternoon. Its will be pretty hard for me to do it during the week unless its after 9:30. But I guess we have plenty of time to decide on time.

Revenge of the 48ers coming for the championship!!

LiveWire

sableholic said:
I also haven't gotten the invite to League 2 yet. Anybody receive their League 2 invites?

I don't think he set it up yet. All the better actually, since so many top ranked players are dropping like flies this pre-season.

CB3

no i havent set it up yet. it seems we have more of an issue than normal getting a draft time that makes everyone happy. usually we do it on a saturday/sunday night but im getting some suggestions that we should do it during the week. if everyone wants to chime in with their opinion that would be great. if not im just gonna schedule it on like a monday night next week so we can get rolling

Top Bottom