• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 NFL Fantasy Football Thread. Lets Get Favre on FMT's Team Again!

i'm down for whatever! i like yahoo best, but ill play in whatever league i can get (i already have 2 yahoo drafts, both auto drafts! one my own fault...)

Enron said:
Alright, im going to create it here shortly.

Ill send invites to all of the GAF All Star leaguers

Fair enough...set me as a sub then, if you don't mind. Are you setting up via ESPN or Yahoo?

Enron

Banned
ok, i created the new league for the former GAF All Stars owners. I emailed it to your email adresses you had linked to your yahoo accounts. I'll pm it to CB3 so he can send it to your GAF accounts (since i dont know what gaffers belong to what teams)

IF YOU WERE IN GAF ALL STARS, CHECK WHATEVER EMAIL ACCOUNT YOU HAVE ASSOCIATED WITH YAHOO FANTASY SPORTS AS SOON AS YOU CAN. DRAFT IS SET FOR SATURDAY NIGHT AT 8PM EST.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Enron said:
ok, i created the new league for the former GAF All Stars owners. I emailed it to your email adresses you had linked to your yahoo accounts. I'll pm it to CB3 so he can send it to your GAF accounts (since i dont know what gaffers belong to what teams)

IF YOU WERE IN GAF ALL STARS, CHECK WHATEVER EMAIL ACCOUNT YOU HAVE ASSOCIATED WITH YAHOO FANTASY SPORTS AS SOON AS YOU CAN. DRAFT IS SET FOR SATURDAY NIGHT AT 8PM EST.
Dude... Saturday night at 8? Can't at all be sometime in the afternoon...?

Milabrega

Crazymoogle said:
With the other leagues sunk, I'd consider starting up a league if we have enough interested people that want to join?

I'm still in. Been thinking on how to get it done with Yahoo and Espn being unforgiving when choosing draft times. My thoughts is we draft Sunday night, makes it easy for everyone to be available and just miss out on week 1, b/c I see it difficult to get a full league registered and drafted before tomorrow nights game.

Enron

Banned
Wellington said:
Dude... Saturday night at 8? Can't at all be sometime in the afternoon...?

GAF ALL-STARS
Well, I tried to pick a time that would be most suitable for West and East coasters. I can move it back a few hours to 6pm EST/3pm Pacific if everyone is cool with that.

from now on, any post i make pertaining to the GAF All Stars league will be bolded with the league name, just to avoid confusion...i think we have like 3 or 4 leagues discussed in this thread.

Milabrega said:
I'm still in. Been thinking on how to get it done with Yahoo and Espn being unforgiving when choosing draft times. My thoughts is we draft Sunday night, makes it easy for everyone to be available and just miss out on week 1, b/c I see it difficult to get a full league registered and drafted before tomorrow nights game.

Does it really matter if we miss Skins/Gmen though? If people want to draft with the game score in mind, I say go ahead. But either is fine. Looks like we have enough interest to complete league 3 between you and I though:

1. Milabrega
2. NomarTyme
3. CrazyMoogle
4. Oozer3993
5. Sinistar
6. FMT
7. Dy_Nasty
8. Azwethinkweiz
9. Monroeski
10. Grifter (responded in the NFL thread)
11. Saerk (thanks for the PM)
12. ?

We either need one more guy or one of the guys from the original list needs to bail. Are you okay starting up the league registration now? We need to start recruiting right away and then we can adjust the draft date if we have to.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Enron said:
GAF ALL-STARS
Well, I tried to pick a time that would be most suitable for West and East coasters. I can move it back a few hours to 6pm EST/3pm Pacific if everyone is cool with that.

from now on, any post i make pertaining to the GAF All Stars league will be bolded with the league name, just to avoid confusion...i think we have like 3 or 4 leagues discussed in this thread.
I'm cool with that.

shit, is there anyway i can get the invite sent to my yahoo account? i think i accidentally had an old email account associated with it :(

my yahoo is eraser015@yahoo.com... or pm me the details and i will join! please, it's all i have in this world!

football i mean!

Enron

Banned
for GAF All Stars

Only three people have joined so far. IF YOU WERE IN CB3's ALL STARS LEAGUE, JOIN THIS ONE!!! Invites were sent to emails associated with that league. DRAFT IS AT 6PM EST, 3PM PDT SATURDAY.

If you were in GAF ALL STARS, pm me or check your emails!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Enron said:
for GAF All Stars

Only three people have joined so far. IF YOU WERE IN CB3's ALL STARS LEAGUE, JOIN THIS ONE!!! Invites were sent to emails associated with that league. DRAFT IS AT 6PM EST, 3PM PDT SATURDAY.

If you were in GAF ALL STARS, pm me or check your emails!

If anybody backs out, throw me down as a reserve. I was going to join ColdBlooded's league the night of the draft but couldn't because of some password/username issues.

Enron

Banned
GAF ALL STARS

OK, so its been several days and only 3 people have signed up. If more people don't join by tonight, im pasting the league info in here tonight for random joiners. And if we STILL dont get enough by tommorrow afternoon, im deleting the league.

Milabrega

Enron said:
GAF ALL STARS

OK, so its been several days and only 3 people have signed up. If more people don't join by tonight, im pasting the league info in here tonight for random joiners. And if we STILL dont get enough by tommorrow afternoon, im deleting the league.

I missed out on Cloudy's so I'd love to jump in to fill one of those slots.

Enron

Banned
GAF ALL STARS

alright guys, only 4 of us bothered to sign up, so its being thrown open. Draft is at 3pm Pacific, 6pm EST tommorrow.

League ID#: 643465
League Name: GAF All-Stars
Password: donovan

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I signed in....even though I'm thinking...I'm not going to make it for draft, more than likely. Getting food stuff ready for PPV Alabama CRIIIIIIIIIIIMSON TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHDE FOOOOBALL

Enron

Banned
GAF ALL STARS

Draft is at 3pm Pacific, 6pm EST TODAY

League ID#: 643465
League Name: GAF All-Stars
Password: donovan

We have 8 so far, we need 2 or 4 more! Also, someone go post this in the NFL thread (again) because, uhm, I can't.......

Top Bottom