• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 Olympics Thread - 1936, the Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDG

Banned
SnowWolf said:
I'm fairly certain that if an event is live on TV, there'll be a giant Live sign next to the NBC logo.
I'm not watching on TV, so since everyone was watching gymnastics and I couldn't find it online, I asked for clarification.

woodchuck said:
yeah. gymnastics isn't live. but swimming will be live in a couple hours
Thanks, that's what I thought.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
the disgruntled gamer said:
I'm not watching on TV, so since everyone was watching gymnastics and I couldn't find it online, I asked for clarification.

K, gotcha. I didn't read your post carefully.

That guy was practically breakdancing on the pommel horse! :lol

TDG

Banned
Jesus, they just showed the stands in the Field Hockey game, and above the stands you couldn't see anything except gray smog.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
OatmealMu said:
Is it raining outside the studio or is that smog?
CBC Weather reports that it's a mixture of smog and humidity. The cold front from the west apparently is not coming to Beijing anymore and some warm front is coming to Beijing from the south. This is gonna create a 89% humidity condition in the mid-30C temperature.

NetMapel said:
CBC Weather reports that it's a mixture of smog and humidity. The cold front from the west apparently is not coming to Beijing anymore and some warm front is coming to Beijing from the south. This is gonna create a 89% humidity condition in the mid-30C temperature.

Wow that is going to freaking suck... (Texas resident here who knows what)

OH SHIT. BEACH VOLLEYBALL TIME

GO USA!

giga

i want an encore!

misty_may_kerri_walsh.jpg

NetMapel

lol the Japanese team cannot smash. But they're holding their grounds just fine against US. Impressive.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
Figures that Bush would be the first guy to check out women's beach volleyball. :lol

Anyone else find it fucking hilarious how the poll is how many medals will Phelps win, and the lowest amount is 5?

And another McCain commericial

And we just won first set in b volleyball

Edit: LUL @ baywatch theme

Wow, what a point...

NetMapel

omg theme of "Huang Fei Hung" (AKA Once Upon of Time In China) playing at the background of the water polo game introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom