• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 Olympics Thread - 1936, the Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

not bad at all

wbSWIMGALricebronze_gallery__301x400.jpg

The_Inquisitor said:
Phelps breastroke is suppose to be his weakness?

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

:lol :lol :lol

I was amazed at this too. It's his weakest stroke but he has improved his technique so much over the past 18 months which is perhaps the thing that impresses me most about him as this is so difficult to do.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Kifimbo said:
Speaking of fugly, is it me or most Chinese women are ugly ?

There's so many Chinese people that percentages wise, chances are the ones you'll see aren't very good looking. Still, personally, I think Taiwanese girls are the hottest in the world. Spend 10 minutes walking around Taipei, oh man!

NewLib

Banned
SnowWolf said:
There's so many Chinese people that percentages wise, chances are the ones you'll see aren't very good looking. Still, personally, I think Taiwanese girls are the hottest in the world. Spend 10 minutes walking around Taipei, oh man!

Find some and people them on the Archery team because Im still sure one of those Taiwanese archers was a man.

SnowWolf said:

Nonsense. Puerto Rican women are the hottest. Pagent wins prove it.

Also, any more medal matches?

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Kifimbo said:
Speaking of fugly, is it me or most Chinese women are ugly ?
the chinese women during the opening ceremony were hot, and i have seen others too. With over a billion chinese, you are bound to get a few wrong.

tenritsu

Banned
Windu said:
the chinese women during the opening ceremony were hot, and i have seen others too. With over a billion chinese, you are bound to get a few wrong.

Take it from a chinese guy, there are much more than just a few.

Kifimbo

Windu said:

Alright then. I was probably unlucky. Or maybe I should stop watching women weightlifting.

jey_16

Banned
obviously the weighlifters are not going to be pretty :lol

the chinese girls in the white dresses giving out the medals and flowers are hot though

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Kifimbo said:
Alright then. I was probably unlucky. Or maybe I should stop watching women weightlifting.
heh that might be it, most of the women weightlifters that i have seen are ugly. too much muscles.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
NewLib said:
Find some and people them on the Archery team because Im still sure one of those Taiwanese archers was a man.

Ok, Chinese athletes for the most part aren't that good looking, I'll agree with that. I'm talking more about the average Taiwanese girl vs. the average American girl, for instance. But it's all personal preference and I'm biased towards Asian girls obviously :D

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Jebus NBC's website must be cracking down on those proxy-masking thing. I'm having difficulty connecting to their websites now... 502 Proxy Error.

NetMapel said:
Jebus NBC's website must be cracking down on those proxy-masking thing. I'm having difficulty connecting to their websites now... 502 Proxy Error.
Mwahaha. I'm using just such a thing. I'm from Canada and am stealing ur 'lympics.

NetMapel said:

website i gave you earlier has about 20k, I would try rotating some of those that are US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom