• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 Olympics Thread - 1936, the Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
USA swimming relay team in 3rd at the moment...

Torres playing cleanup...LETS GO

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
Torres is fucking AWESOME.

She was able to give the US 2nd instead of 3rd. She started about a full body length back and got it to about a half-body.

Fucking awesome as shit that this chick is 41 and dominating like this.

Can't wait to see her individual events.

RubxQub said:
Torres is fucking AWESOME.

She was able to give the US 2nd instead of 3rd. She started about a full body length back and got it to about a half-body.

Fucking awesome as shit that this chick is 41 and dominating like this.

Can't wait to see her individual events.

Chris R

damn going to have to leave the thread so all you east and central time zone people dont spoil the "live" primetime stuff for me :(

giga

TorresCelebrateG_468x365.jpg

Tarazet

rhfb said:
damn going to have to leave the thread so all you east and central time zone people dont spoil the "live" primetime stuff for me :(

I feel your pain.. with DirecTV I used to get the east coast feeds but not with Comcast. :/

GB just beat Japan so we will have a shoot-off for a medal no matter what in the womens archery.

The shooting/archery is pretty good, extremely tense at times.

Dali

skybaby said:
GAF, I'm addicted to the Olympics :)

2cfz4nl.jpg
What web address is that? Fucking silverlight NBC shit is a damn slide show on my old PC.

I just found a stream that is excellent quality for the Germany/Angola game and plays smooth as silk, but I don't know what I'll be able to see outside this game. Any streams that can be viewed in US are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom