• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
CygnusXS said:
Sweet, the game is still on. Since I missed the rest of it, hopefully this lasts another 8 innings.
i blame you for freeman's baserunning

edit: all up to alex gonzalez...fuck

its a shame we can't pinch hit for him.....its not like we have a backup on the bench that can come in and play defense.

edit2: heyward as a pinch runner, leave gonzo in to hit /facepalm

Sanjuro

CygnusXS said:
Sweet, the game is still on. Since I missed the rest of it, hopefully this lasts another 8 innings.
RJGV6.gif

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Windu said:
i blame you for freeman's baserunning
Reason #14 why Kimbrel is the ROY.

E: Too bad Heyward can't do anything but run the bases, would have been nice to have a competent hitter available.

wait

Windu

new manager please, if that wasn't a more obvious pinch hit situation then i don't know what is.

Windu

darkside31337 said:
Don't worry about it Braves fans, Constanza will finish the game with a walkoff in the bottom half of this inning.
hopefully

edit: about 400 feet short, damn

edit2: leave gonzalez in to hit with the game on the line, use conrad with the bases empty. frediball

edit3: that would have been nice to have earlier. Anyway, lets go bourn

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Delgado and Vizcaino pitched in the same game today.

The oldest pitcher the Braves used today is 26.

Braves Future

verbum

My metabolic system was all messed up having to watch the Phillies game. But they did lose. AND WE WON AND I GOT TO SEE IT! My metabolic system is returning to normal.

How did Delgado look? Only 1 run for SF so he must have done something right.

Windu

CygnusXS said:
Delgado and Vizcaino pitched in the same game today.

The oldest pitcher the Braves used today is 26.

Braves Future
didn't realize O'Flaherty was only 26.
verbum said:
My metabolic system was all messed up having to watch the Phillies game. But they did lose. AND WE WON AND I GOT TO SEE IT! My metabolic system is returning to normal.

he had a no hitter through 6, so pretty good.

verbum said:

Delgado looked incredible. He took a no-hitter into the 7th inning, but fell behind Cody Ross 3-0. Ross smashed a 3-1 fastball about 450 feet.

Windu

AnEternalEnigma said:
Delgado looked incredible. He took a no-hitter into the 7th inning, but fell behind Cody Ross 3-0. Ross smashed a 3-1 fastball about 450 feet.
i wish we hit him for his shitty bat flip and hop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom