• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattk15

Finally giving Mike Carp playing time. So fucking long they stuck with Peguero ... so dumb.

edit : oh fucking hell. Carps fault ... but I still blame Figgins. Guy is bad fucking luck.

LJ11

Dmncnby2k9 said:
Wright Friday, Santana and Davis soon after!

Probably won't see Davis again this year, his words not mine.

We'll get Wright back but may lose Beltran a week later.

Murphy with a clutch hit tonight, had some bad luck earlier in the game. Good for him, he's been killing the ball for two months.

McNei1y

Michael Morse comes up with another double today. Werth bats right after him. Talk about rally killing potential. DO SOMETHING WERTH!

Pinch me. Werth got a hit and advanced a runner!

Macattk15

Too bad Luis Rodriguez isn't on the M's anymore to deliver epic late game at-bats.

Maxim726X said:
Carp... The former Met prospect?

Yeah him. Finally sent down Peguero and called him back up. He needs to be given constant playing time.

Maxim726X

Macattk15 said:
Too bad Luis Rodriguez isn't on the M's anymore to deliver epic late game at-bats.

Yeah him. Finally sent down Peguero and called him back up. He needs to be given constant playing time.

Supposed to be a power hitter. Has he been successful in the minors? Gonna look up his stats now...

Macattk15

Maxim726X said:
Damn you're not kidding. Hopefully he can make the transition.

He has been called up quite a few times but then got nothing but spotty playing time. I'd love for Eric Wedge to real time to him ... and I think they will this time.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Twins Twins Twins Twins Twins. They badly needed that game. I guess winning on two broken bat bloops is karmic repayment for giving up a million run scoring bloops yesterday.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
rage!

0379_1mrs.gif

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Can somebody explain to me why the fuck Girardi doesn't make Brett Gardner the everyday leadoff hitter? Move Jeter down to the two spot or something, but don't put Gardner, who is one of the Yankees' GREATEST assets--and who's on a miraculous hot streak at the moment--in eighth fucking position. What the hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom