• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNei1y

Hey guys remember when Werth signed with the Nats and I was in a delusional state thinking he'd make a difference?!

Well I regret everything.

sangreal

Celsior said:
I really hate that a fly ball to center that was totally misplayed is a hit.

Home scoring...

Why is the 3rd run earned though? Even if the missed fly ball is a hit, Logan's error is a missed out and then Damon's sac fly would have been out 3

edit: nevermind, they changed the scoring apparently

jakncoke said:
welp we got it. a lot times looked like we going let it slip away. 20th series win of the year for us.
I remember everybody making fun of Hurdle for saying this was a different year. I know he's suppose to say positive things and encourage team, but it really has been a different season for the Pirates.

Doytch

Dmncnby2k9 said:
I remember everybody making fun of Hurdle for saying this was a different year. I know he's suppose to say positive things and encourage team, but it really has been a different season for the Pirates.
clint hurdle is a retard and the fact that he's gonna win MOTY will be an insult to the players.

dmag1223

jakncoke said:
welp we got it. a lot times looked like we going let it slip away. 20th series win of the year for us.
You guys deserve it. The Pirates are the anti-reds, they don't have as much talent, but they actually look interested in playing baseball. Can't say the same for my team :(

Sanjuro

Doytch said:
<3 sausage king
?

D7IPs.jpg

Doytch

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
?

http://i.imgur.com/D7IPs.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
the sausage king of the bullpen is jason frasor.
[quote]I have a bad feeling he's gone at the deadline, if so, I'll miss him[/quote]
maybe, but i think the chances of dotel, rauch or frankfrank leaving are higher. didnt get traded last year, and its the exact same situation this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom