• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone was pretty quick with this pic

54535696.jpg

Khold said:
Listening to local Atlanta radio tomorrow will be interesting

LOL.

I live in Los Angeles, could care less about the Braves...and I think I'll be tuning in to some iheartradio tonight. Talk radio Atlanta should be interesting.

Drek said:
I don't think Boston has a whole lot of reason to make the playoffs and this year is a great example of why we need a two wild card, short play-in playoff format.

But at this point New York is wasting everyone's time. They do have nothing to play for. They did build a big lead, then did absolutely nothing to protect it. They've walked themselves into an extra innings game trying not to win. If that is the goal why not just do it right and get the thing over with?

They're trying to but the Rays refuse to take the bait.

JABEE

Should the Phillies be worried about the Cardinals? Maybe the Phillies should have let the Braves win more than they were.

Jubs

JABEE said:
Should the Phillies be worried about the Cardinals? Maybe the Phillies should have let the Braves win more than they were.

Could be interesting. Pujols-Berkman-Holliday. Carpenter and Garcia. Who knows.

RBH

Sad thing is that nothing will happen.

Fredi will be back, Lowe will be back, we'll trade for a BIG BAT~! that will ultimately underperform, and we'll pick up 1-2 relievers that are past their prime.

Status quo.

RBH said:
Sad thing is that nothing will happen.

Fredi will be back, Lowe willbe back, we'll trade for a BIG BAT~! that will ultimately underperform, and we'll pick up 1-2 relievers that are past their prime.

Status quo.

Don't forget Chipper. The pillar of the Braves franchise.

carlos

Heh, I don't think I've ever been so happy and at peace when seeing the braves choke this badly.

I guess I wanted to see it happen for the lulz....now to read all the braves blogs and lol some more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom