• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

Ahahahaha oh shit, I leave for an hour and I'm welcome by the Braves being kicked out and the Rays with a miraculous comeback?

Ahahahahaha

Sharp

Before the Rays ruin this season with their ill-timed choke may I just say that Stras had a stellar outing today even if he did finally walk someone and I am looking forward to next season

carlos said:
Heh, I don't think I've ever been so happy and at peace when seeing the braves choke this badly.

I guess I wanted to see it happen for the lulz....now to read all the braves blogs and lol some more

Feels good not caring right. After the 2005 NLDS I just stopped caring because it didn't seem like they cared if they won or lost.

Jubs

Fredi ain't going anywhere. If Willie Randolph survived '07 (at least for another half season), then I can't see Wren yanking Fredi out.

Fredi's not going to get fired. But you bet your ass the hitting coach is getting fired. The bats were a total disaster down the stretch. They were all up there hacking at the first pitch.

But yeah, I don't really feel bad for the team. If they couldn't beat Joe Blanton and the fucking Phillies bullpen, they don't deserve shit. And OF COURSE the one guy they smash is Cole Hamels.

Kingbrave

lazybones18 said:
*hugs Kingbrave*

It's okay

Hahaha! I'm surprised I'm not more upset.
If this was last year when I almost died and couldn't walk for 4 months and the only thing I had was baseball, yeah I'd be more upset. At least I have my health, right? right? lol

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
AnEternalEnigma said:
Fredi's not going to get fired. But you bet your ass the hitting coach is getting fired. The bats were a total disaster down the stretch. They were all up there hacking at the first pitch.

But yeah, I don't really feel bad for the team. If they couldn't beat Joe Blanton and the fucking Phillies bullpen, they don't deserve shit. And OF COURSE the one guy they smash is Cole Hamels.
they were a disaster the entire season, just about everyone of them underperformed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom