• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Hello, I was wondering if someone from the US could get me Tomb Raider: Anniversary and Magicka?
I can paypal you, but I can't do it the coming three hours.

Is anyone from the US willing to preorder Portal 2 for me? It's way cheaper in the US than here in Germany. I'll paypal you up front, of course.

If you want a copy as well, we could also get a Two-Pack, would make things even cheaper for the both of us.

Just send me a PM. :)

Edit: If someone from the UK can help me out, then that would be great as well. Your price is also much cheaper than on the continent. Man, I hate these different prices...

Manik

MehsterChief said:
Is anyone from the US willing to preorder Portal 2 for me? It's way cheaper in the US than here in Germany. I'll paypal you up front, of course.

If you want a copy as well, we could also get a Two-Pack, would make things even cheaper for the both of us.

Just send me a PM. :)

Edit: If someone from the UK can help me out, then that would be great as well. Your price is also much cheaper than on the continent. Man, I hate these different prices...

I'll happily help you out - have sent you a PM.

I'm a part of UK GAF, however, so if someone else from the US has PMed you already, then you're probably best off going with them. Either way, the offer is there if you still want it :)

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Hi USA Gaf, I've been paid (woo), so I'm now able to pay for You Don't Know Jack in full (but in GBP). I'll look up the exchange rate and price shortly but I presume the game is still $19.99. Anyone kind enough to help me out?

Am very happy to make the first move and pay you, PayPal please.

enzo_gt said:
If you ever want to give away that unredeemed copy of Dead Space 1, I'll take it! :)
Hi enzo_gt, I'm sorry I missed your reply before. If you're reading this I'd be happy to trade but not give away, sorry.

Parham

Banned
Thnikkaman said:
Hi USA Gaf, I've been paid (woo), so I'm now able to pay for You Don't Know Jack in full (but in GBP). I'll look up the exchange rate and price shortly but I presume the game is still $19.99. Anyone kind enough to help me out?

Am very happy to make the first move and pay you, PayPal please.
What is your SteamID?

hank_tree

I'm new to this Steam gifting thing but if someone gifted me a US version of Dragon Age 2 even though it doesn't unlock here in Ireland until Friday would that work? Would I be able to play it before Friday?

CryptiK

Can someone help me out with getting Homefront from teh US? its 49.99 USD in America and in Aus its 79.99 USD >.> getting it gifted I will still get the Tf2 item yeah? will pay back with paypal instantly PM me if you are willing to help.

Kerrinck

CryptiK said:
Can someone help me out with getting Homefront from teh US? its 49.99 USD in America and in Aus its 79.99 USD >.> getting it gifted I will still get the Tf2 item yeah? will pay back with paypal instantly PM me if you are willing to help.
I'd love to help ya but unfortunately I am low on paypal funds so you would have to send first.
Shoot me a pm if you still need help.

Aon

Would someone be up to gifting me the Total War pack? A commonwealth brother or an American, I'll accept all your savings!

Could I just add you on steam regardless of the purchase of homefront? Considering you're a hero to many because of your relentless dedication to those who are less fortunate.

Parham

Banned
Heavy's Sandvich said:
Could I just add you on steam regardless of the purchase of homefront? Considering you're a hero to many because of your relentless dedication to those who are less fortunate.
Sure! My SteamID is Azentium. :)

legend166

Would someone in the US be able to gift the Total War pack to a mate of mine?

He's available to PayPal straight away. And if something goes wrong, I'll cover for him.

Parham

Banned
legend166 said:
Would someone in the US be able to gift the Total War pack to a mate of mine?

He's available to PayPal straight away. And if something goes wrong, I'll cover for him.
What is his SteamID?

Corto

Will some US GAFfer gift me the Total War Package? Will paypal immediately and will name my next son after him. ;)

Corto

Just to publicly thank Kerrinck for his help. Cheers mate! So great that so many people here volunteer to help. Whenever an Euro deal is better than a US one I will help a gaffer for sure.

Parham

Banned
witchedwiz said:
question: retribution on sale on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004NBZBM4/ref=s9_hps_bw_ir06?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_r=1PXYYJM27M86KP0Y0DDA&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1289652602&pf_rd_i=2445220011
it requires steam so I assume it's a steamworks unlocked via a key...
Is it possible for an us customer to buy the game and send the key to an eu friend to unlock it on steam or the game bought via amazon.com DD service have some ulterior lockout systems?
It depends on the game. Mafia 2, for example, uses a region locked Steam key.

Corto

rem said:

I have it on my store (europe) at 49,99€. Shoot me a PM if you want me to gift it to you at that price.

edit: wow did a search for the UK store price and it's 15€ cheaper!!! I guess you should wait for a UK gaffer to aid you....

CryptiK

CryptiK said:
Still need help with this guys.. If someone is willing to help please PM me n

Manik

botlite said:
Could a UK Gaffer help me to purchase Crysis 2 please?
Hi botlite, I'll happily help you out if no-one else has offered already.

Won't be back home until about 7pm GMT tonight, if that's ok, but bump me over a PM if you still need me. :)

Manik

Hi guys - I can help you both out (though I'm stuck at work til about 5.30gmt).

Just bump me a PM over if you still need it :)

Manik

I don't mind doing it Pringler - just send me a PM over :)

Also, If any other GAFfers need a UK Crysis 2 gifting then feel free to just PM me and I'll sort them all out when I get home this evening.

Aon

You're the most popular guy on GAF! Your PM box is beyond full! However, I might still ask if either yourself or some other kind Gaffer from the UK might deign me worthy of a gift of Crysis 2, in return for a considerable weight of pounds!

Manik

Aon said:
You're the most popular guy on GAF! Your PM box is beyond full! However, I might still ask if either yourself or some other kind Gaffer from the UK might deign me worthy of a gift of Crysis 2, in return for a considerable weight of pounds!
Haha, yeah, didn't realise I was up to my limit of PMs!

I've done some housekeeping and gotten rid of a few, so you should be able to send one now!

EDIT - Think I've still got you on my friends list from last time. If you need my Paypal details again, just bump me over a PM and I'll sort it all out for you :)

BY2K

Membero Americo
So here's the thing.

There's that awesome Potatoes 13 Games Pack sales (130$ worth of games for 38$ - 36$ CAD -) going on and I WANT IT!

The thing is, I don't know when it ends. Since this seems to have a link with the Portal 2 ARG, my guess would be the special will end at Portal 2's release, or until the ARG is over. But let's say it ends this week-end, I won't have time to buy it because I'll need at least a week to transfer the money to my paypal account.

What I need is someone who can gift me the pack and I'll give them the money through Paypal payment. I would still need a week to get the money to you, but I don't want to take the chance of waiting a week and missing the special.

I know this is kind of a huge thing to ask, asking for games and only paying a week later, but good God I would hit myself if I miss that kind of deal. 130$ worth of games 75% off is a steal.

I promise if anyone is kind enough to do this for me you WILL get the money, I guarantee it.

Any UK GAFer willing to help me get portal 2 (and portal)?
Preferably as part of a 2 pack if anyone in the UK hasn't gotten it yet. Thanks !

BY2K said:
So here's the thing.
I'd help you dude, but I'm in the euro zone and it's 35€ here (roughly 50 USD/CAD)

Parham

Banned
BY2K said:
So here's the thing.

There's that awesome Potatoes 13 Games Pack sales (130$ worth of games for 38$ - 36$ CAD -) going on and I WANT IT!

The thing is, I don't know when it ends. Since this seems to have a link with the Portal 2 ARG, my guess would be the special will end at Portal 2's release, or until the ARG is over. But let's say it ends this week-end, I won't have time to buy it because I'll need at least a week to transfer the money to my paypal account.

What I need is someone who can gift me the pack and I'll give them the money through Paypal payment. I would still need a week to get the money to you, but I don't want to take the chance of waiting a week and missing the special.

I know this is kind of a huge thing to ask, asking for games and only paying a week later, but good God I would hit myself if I miss that kind of deal. 130$ worth of games 75% off is a steal.

I promise if anyone is kind enough to do this for me you WILL get the money, I guarantee it.
What is your Steam ID?

Top Bottom