• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

FoxSpirit

Okay, I need someone who trusts me when I say it will be a week until I can PayPal >.<

I want to pickup BionicCommando:Rearmed because it's awesome.
And SwarmArena because even though it's only got 2 hours worth of content, that's okay with me for 2.50

Parham

Banned
FoxSpirit said:
Okay, I need someone who trusts me when I say it will be a week until I can PayPal >.<

I want to pickup BionicCommando:Rearmed because it's awesome.
And SwarmArena because even though it's only got 2 hours worth of content, that's okay with me for 2.50
What is your SteamID?

Firehead

Sorry again..
But would anyone want a $25 US gamestop gift card (it can be used on their site to order stuff, and they're having free shipping for any orders over $20! And The Sims 3 is on sale for $20 if that fancies you!) in exchange for about $20 worth of Steam games? You'll gain $5 by doing this and I'll let you use the code before you buy the Steam games, too! Yeah!

Dambrosi

Banned
Sorry for the self-quote, but this is for the new page.

Dambrosi said:
I can help out people who want Mafia II, though you'll have to PayPal me the moneys beforehand (no balance).

SteamID is Dambrosi. PM me with your steamID if you're interested, then we can get started.

oh, and what Drizzle said would also be nice, but that's entirely up to you.

Oh yeah, my profile page is http://steamcommunity.com/id/kingofallkosmos, for those having trouble finding me.

Dambrosi

Banned
Right, I'm going to bed for the next six or so hours. I'll still try to help anyone who needs it when I get up, so carry on requesting! I'm on a roll here! :lol

G'night, all...*zzzzzzz*

Dambrosi said:
Right, I'm going to bed for the next six or so hours. I'll still try to help anyone who needs it when I get up, so carry on requesting! I'm on a roll here! :lol

G'night, all...*zzzzzzz*
Thanks! :D

Wow. Excellent work by Dambrosi!

Could I please get NBA 2K11 and Sid Meier's Pirates! from the US (Edit: Or the UK!)? That'll be me all done for the sale. I have PayPal, add me on Steam as AnkhWeasel.

Cheers!

Looking for another US gaffer who can gift me about $15 worth of games from today's sale, please add me if you can do this for me! Will paypal first. Steam ID: loudprofessional

Rahk

Anyone from the UK awake and willing to gift Mafia 2? PayPal is ready to go.

Edit: Done. Thanks Dambrosi!

Dambrosi

Banned
I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Toasty_T, if you want Mafia 2 cheap, FR me, I'll hook you up.

Rahk, I just FR'd you. If you still want the game, message me in Steam.

Tahrikmili, CoH Gold is £3.74 (around $6) on the UK store.

Dambrosi said:
I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Toasty_T, if you want Mafia 2 cheap, FR me, I'll hook you up.

Rahk, I just FR'd you. If you still want the game, message me in Steam.

Tahrikmili, CoH Gold is £3.74 (around $6) on the UK store.

COH Gold is cheapest in Euros, Tales of Valor is cheapest in pounds..

But I think I'll just wait until the COH Anthology retail drops to around 5-6 quids on zavvi or thehut in six months or so.

Thanks anyway! The Mafia II UK deal is awesome by the way :)

Dambrosi

Banned
Twenty minutes left, people! If you want Mafia 2 for cheap, come get you some and FR me!

EDIT: FIVE MINUTE TWENTY-FOUR HOUR WARNING! COME AND GET IT, IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY! :lol

MBison

Did anyone get an extra Mirror's Edge on sale price to trade for something of equal value? I'm interested in getting Mirror's Edge for cheaper for a gift.

thanks!

Dambrosi said:
Twenty minutes left, people! If you want Mafia 2 for cheap, come get you some and FR me!

EDIT: FIVE MINUTE TWENTY-FOUR HOUR WARNING! COME AND GET IT, IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY! :lol

how cheap exactly, in USD? my steam is cuban_legend or cuban legend

Dambrosi

Banned
Cuban Legend said:
how cheap exactly, in USD? my steam is cuban_legend or cuban legend
It's around $7.80 (£4.99)...well, it was, before the Steam front page glitched.

Give it a few minutes, it'll be back. I know it will...:D

Sent you an FR anyway :D

Could someone help me get CivCity : Rome (doesn't show up for me in steam client) and or Grand Ages: Rome if it's $2 for you (it shows 2 on my browser but $4 on my steam client)

Rufus

I reiterate, people, bookmark steamprices.com. It lists and compares prices across regions.

Dambrosi said:
MY WALLET HAS NOT YET BEGUN TO FIGHT

Goddammit Rufus.

Wait, WTF just happened
Nothing. You are hallucinating. It's OK.

Parham

Banned
BomberMouse said:
Could someone help me get CivCity : Rome (doesn't show up for me in steam client) and or Grand Ages: Rome if it's $2 for you (it shows 2 on my browser but $4 on my steam client)
What is your SteamID?

Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition US STORE: 14.99 US dollars = UK£ 9.61UK£
Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition UK STORE: UK£ 7.49 = 11.67 U.S. dollars

Someone from the UK who is interested in helping me out, reply to this post & add me on steam please (cuban legend or cuban_legend)

I have Paypal and am willing to gift 13.00 US dollars = UK£ 8.33

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Cuban Legend said:
Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition US STORE: 14.99 US dollars = UK£ 9.61UK£
Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition UK STORE: UK£ 7.49 = 11.67 U.S. dollars

Someone from the UK who is interested in helping me out, reply to this post & add me on steam please (cuban legend or cuban_legend)

I have Paypal and am willing to gift 13.00 US dollars = UK£ 8.33
Yo!

ygzkh3gwy.jpg

Edit: Thanks for doing business with you Dani. MAY PEACE AND PROSPERITY BE BESTOWED UPON TO THEE BY THY THUNDERING FISTS OF HEAVENS FURY, BROMANGO.

Nikashi

Banned
I have a 3 month Xbox Live Gold card. I will trade it for TF2 on Steam which I think is still $9.99. (I have gold till 2012, it was a gift I really have no use for).

It's Canadian but I'm not 100% sure that matters, and I have no problem letting you try the code to make sure it works before you gift the game :D

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Nikashi said:
I have a 3 month Xbox Live Gold card. I will trade it for TF2 on Steam which I think is still $9.99. (I have gold till 2012, it was a gift I really have no use for).

It's Canadian but I'm not 100% sure that matters, and I have no problem letting you try the code to make sure it works before you gift the game :D

Be careful who you let "try" the code. :lol

UrbanRats

This thread still going, right?
'Cause i need the last sprint from the USers, but before i ask: can you gift more than 1 game at once on steam?

Salsa

Friend wants Mafia 2 digital deluxe as cheap as possible, that would be in the uk right ?

any Euro Gaffer can help him out ? I'll pm the steam id, he can paypal right away.

Top Bottom