• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Omikaru

Does the Splinter Cell pack have the four games (Splinter Cell, Chaos Theory, Conviction & Double Agent) on it, and how much is it?

I have to buy those individually over here, and I figure the pack is probably cheaper. If it does have those four, anyone here want to help me out?

PM me for Steam details and whatnot.

Edit: Never mind, I've sorted it. But thanks anyway. :)

Pringler said:
Would someone gift me The witcher 2? This 10$ off during E3 week is awesome!

I'd really appreciate the effort!

Same here, Euro people don't even get the discount :(
I can paypal you, but I don't have enough money in my account yet (it's on its way). If someone could gift it, so I can play it in the weekend, that would be great :)

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Anyone purchasing the original Red Faction, I highly recommend installing PureFaction. Allows playing in windowed mode, skip intro, auto-map download, etc.

ga11agh3r

Neo Member
Just worked my way through half-life 2 and episode 1 (i know that I'm playing catch-up here but had a great time doing it)...

Before going ahead and purchasing episode 2 (don't think I'll be able to hold off till a sale), I wonder if anyone has a copy to gift (orange box games seem to be amoungst the most offered games here)....

Of course will be willing to purchase and gift something of equal value for the trouble :)

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I know its a bit.. different than the other requests in here, but maybe someone can help me out anyway.

I'd like to buy something which can only be bought through google checkout/credit card and I can ONLY gift back via steam. So if anyone here is interested in a 5€ game I could gift on steam and he can pay via google check-out, please let me know via pm.

(Its about this game:
http://projectzomboid.com/blog/)

mojiimbo

Is anyone who owns Magicka and Team Fortress 2 on Steam interested in a Duke First Access code? It's a long shot but I was wondering if you'd be willing to buy the $.99 Nippon DLC for yourself and gift me the TF2 item that you get with it for free when they make it tradeable in an upcoming patch in exchange for the first access code. I would have already bought it myself but Steam doesn't let you buy DLC items if you don't have the base game in your library and I was waiting until they run a good sale on it.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/73031/

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Conjurer's_Cowl

If no one is interested by the end of the day then I'll just give it out randomly to someone on here. Thanks.

Seagoon

Bit of a big ask but here goes...

Could someone in the US please gift me Duke Nukem Forever - I plan to cancel my store pre-order and just get the Steam version which is considerably cheaper.

I will Paypal you the money plus the fees straight away.

Steamid is goonbridge

Thanks in advance!

mojiimbo

Giving away a Duke First Access code that gives you access to the demo. Post here(don't PM me) and I'll randomly choose someone after 10 minutes are up.

shuyin_

Banned
Since Dead Space 2 is $12 on GamersGate, i’d want to take advantage of the deal. Unfortunately the game isn’t even available on GG in my region. So could someone buy it and gift to to me on GG?

I will paypal the $12, but i can do it tomorrow morning since i can’t put money on my CC now (it’s 21:30 here).

ga11agh3r

Neo Member
After traveling through Half-Life 2 and episode 1, I'm ready to take on Half-Life episode 2.

Figured that this may be fairly commonly held as a second copy by people so maybe I could purchase something to similar value in exchange?

username = mgallagher

MNC

shuyin_ said:
Since Dead Space 2 is $12 on GamersGate, i’d want to take advantage of the deal. Unfortunately the game isn’t even available on GG in my region. So could someone buy it and gift to to me on GG?

I will paypal the $12, but i can do it tomorrow morning since i can’t put money on my CC now (it’s 21:30 here).

It's not steamworks, is it?

TimmiT

Can someone from the US gift me Dead Rising 2? I'll be able to pay with Paypal in advance.

EDIT: Got it! Thanks Firehead. :D

Echoplx

Not exactly Steam but could someone gift me Fallout New Vegas on D2D with this extra 15% off code? BE68B519B7DF27447920D56931B0B1FB

Can Paypal in advance
Thanks.

Firehead

3chopl0x said:
Not exactly Steam but could someone gift me Fallout New Vegas on D2D with this extra 15% off code? BE68B519B7DF27447920D56931B0B1FB

Can Paypal in advance
Thanks.
Hm... I don't think that code works anymore. :/

Dilli666

Would be kind if a fellow GAFfer also could gift me the FEAR pack. It's not available here :(
I'll paypal in advance.
PM me :)

edit:
got it! thanks!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Does anybody have an extra copy of Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition? From the four pack? A friend of mine is looking for one and would enjoy saving 10 bucks (she doesn't have the original Street Fighter IV on Steam, so she doesn't get the 10% discount).

Let me know and we can work something out.

Top Bottom