• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Dascu

Ugh. The Witcher 2 is 33 dollar/euro, but 33 euro is closer to 22 dollar.

Any US gaffer that's willing to gift me The Witcher 2? I'll refund by gifting a game or games that add up to 33 dollar that have a better euro/dollar exchange rate.

Edit: THANK YOU AZENTIUM

Parham

Banned
Digishine said:
damn 7,50$ for borderlands can any one gift me that cause i life in EU :) will paypal back :)

Pm me :)
Dascu said:
Ugh. The Witcher 2 is 33 dollar/euro, but 33 euro is closer to 22 dollar.

Any US gaffer that's willing to gift me The Witcher 2? I'll refund by gifting a game or games that add up to 33 dollar that have a better euro/dollar exchange rate.

What are your SteamIDs?

Any Gaffer want to gift me the THQ collection? It's $49.99

You will receive both a Brink Steam code and a Hunted:Demons Forge D2D code.

I may also be able to give you COH and COH: Opposing Fronts keys if my account will transfer to the ones in he pack.

Sorry, I don't have any cash...
PM first

To Russia with love.

If a friendly russian could gift me The Witcher 2 I would be much obliged. Will gift something of equal value in return!

Lord-Audie said:
We need some bait to bring them here :(
smirnoff-vodka.jpg

Shaneus

So, an Australian here just checking into this thread for the sale. Don't need you now (unless someone convinces me to get Retribution, even though I haven't even played DoW2 or Chaos Rising) but I'm sure I will in the future.

Top Bottom