• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Shaneus

Lord-Audie said:
I think is 12-13. We just want to make it sweeter for the russian gaffers
I always tip anyway. It's even easier now to tip now that the Australian dollar is mightier than the US one :D

nara

Banned
bump I HAVE NO GAMES ON STEAM.. :((( PLEASE russian gaffers i am in your debt!!!
witcher 2 for 15?
lannisters always replay their debt!!

1z4d0eb.jpg

hawkshockey11 said:
Any Gaffer want to gift me the THQ collection? It's $49.99

You will receive both a Brink Steam code and a Hunted:Demons Forge D2D code.

I may also be able to give you COH and COH: Opposing Fronts keys if my account will transfer to the ones in he pack.

Sorry, I don't have any cash...
PM first

I will also add "I will suck/lick your genitalia" to the the list of things I will give.

Also most Russians are sleeping now...

I am an Australian looking for someone from the United States (or elsewhere) that can gift me DoW: Retribution for $15. I have Paypal, or can trade you other games. Just ask!

Parham

Banned
fappenmeister said:
I am an Australian looking for someone from the United States (or elsewhere) that can gift me DoW: Retribution for $15. I have Paypal, or can trade you other games. Just ask!
What is your SteamID?

Burning question: Why can't we just change the region on our steam accounts to get access to other countries pricing?

I read through the OP and I didn't find an answer. I suppose this is somehow against Steam's ToS? What happens if you try it?

CrashPrime said:
Burning question: Why can't we just change the region on our steam accounts to get access to other countries pricing?

I read through the OP and I didn't find an answer. I suppose this is somehow against Steam's ToS? What happens if you try it?

Steam looks at IP's I believe.

CrashPrime said:

It logs your IP. You can't fake it.

Shaneus

Also cross-checks your IP with your CC/Paypal region, too. I'd know... I've tried :(

PS. Witcher 2, any Russians? (just going to append that to every post in this thread)

Anyone willing to gift Hitman Blood Money ($9.99)? I don't have an active Paypal account anymore, thus I will send either a fresh Canadian $10 bill your way, or a money order.

Parham

Banned
Kerrinck said:
Can anypne help me get medal of honor? Will paypal in advance or gift something of similar value.
Thanks in advance.
CreativeSK said:
Anybody willing to gift Back to the Future for 12,50$? I'll pay via PayPal. :)
disappeared said:
Anyone willing to gift Hitman Blood Money ($9.99)? I don't have an active Paypal account anymore, thus I will send either a fresh Canadian $10 bill your way, or a money order.
What are your SteamIDs?

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Anyone willing to gift me SSFIV:AE (region locked). I can gift back whatever you want.

Manik

Hi guys!

Does anyone want to jump in on a Frozen Synapse 2 pack? It doesn't look like you can buy just a single copy of the game, for some strange reason, so am happy to split the price with someone.

Alternatively, if someone has one going spare then I am happy to gift them a game of comparable value in return for it.

Many thanks :)

TheRavager said:
Hi guys, can someone from the US please gift me the Valve pack? I can PayPal the money ASAP, though I have to head to work in 2 hours, just a heads up. :)

Just FYI, the cheapest region for the Valve Pack is the UK (£25 ~ $40). Might want to find a UK-GAFer to gift it to you.

There has to be at least 1 Russian on GAF right?

I think if everyone chucked in $20 USD, it would be fairly enticing for the prospective buyer. :)

iNvid02

i have a retail key for the witcher 2, but it only works for the russian install of the game.

no idea how that helps but there you go

Top Bottom