• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

senahorse

wilflare said:
I can help with Virtual Tennis
and have one copy of GTA left!. should be able 8.30USD (got it from my UK friends so please help me cover the paypal fees)

thanks wilflare, you're a gent and a scholar :)

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I really want the Sims Medieval... Sadly Japan also doesn't use PayPal... I could buy a 39.99 game to exchange or something in that manner if someone is willing to help...

confused

Banned
Blackace said:
I really want the Sims Medieval... Sadly Japan also doesn't use PayPal... I could buy a 39.99 game to exchange or something in that manner if someone is willing to help...

Can't you use moneybookers, they changed to Skrill now. It's a Paypal like service and I'm certain they accept Japanese Yens. I'd help you out but the game cost 50 euros here.

Blackace

confused said:
Can't you use moneybookers, they changed to Skrill now. It's a Paypal like service and I'm certain they accept Japanese Yens. I'd help you out but the game cost 50 euros here.

yowerz! 50 Euro?!?! %$#&

29.99 states side.. thanks for the offer... might cave in if I can't find an kindly American soul to help me out

wilflare

Blackace said:
yowerz! 50 Euro?!?! %$#&

29.99 states side.. thanks for the offer... might cave in if I can't find an kindly American soul to help me out

add me on Steam mate: wilflare
not in the US but it's 29.99, i'll take moneybookers too i guess :D

Blackace

wilflare said:
add me on Steam mate: wilflare
not in the US but it's 29.99, i'll take moneybookers too i guess :D

PM sent.. will add you when I get home in a few hours..

ShinNL

Looking for a buddy to gift Dead Space halloween pack from the US. I have PayPal ready.

Edit: Thanks QuantumBro

Corto

ANy gentle USA gaffer can gift me Bioshock and Bioshock 2? I will insta paypal and also gift a steam code for A.R.E.S. ;)

adaen

Hi, I need a kind person from the US who can gift me Dead Space 2 for 10$. I can pay per Paypal in advance.
It isnt even available in my store :/

Edit: done, thank you mojiimbo

NZNova

I have a spare code for Sanctum. PM me your steam name if you want to have it, or want to trade for it or whatever, I don't really mind.

looking for a gaffer in the us to gift me dead space pack!
will pay via paypal..
I'm sort of a "staple" gaffer and i've done gifting with plenty of users (silex, salsa, wiiflare, etc) :p
send me a pm and i'll answer in a few hours (going out for dinner with my parents right now)
thanks,
vito

Manik

So, it's not technically Steam, but was wondering if someone might be able to help me out with a purchase from Amazon's Digital Download service.

I'm after Football Manager 2012 from there which seems to be the cheapest I can find it anywhere by far ($31.99), however they will only sell it to someone with a US billing address.

The game is activated via Steam, however, so I presume they'll just give you an activation code for it to put into Steam. If someone could purchase it, then e-mail me the activation code over that would be amazing.

I'm happy to pay via PayPal if anyone is kind enough to help.

Alternatively, if anyone knows a way around it, so I could do it myself, that'd be great too.

Hakkuei

Manik said:
So, it's not technically Steam, but was wondering if someone might be able to help me out with a purchase from Amazon's Digital Download service.

I'm after Football Manager 2012 from there which seems to be the cheapest I can find it anywhere by far ($31.99), however they will only sell it to someone with a US billing address.

The game is activated via Steam, however, so I presume they'll just give you an activation code for it to put into Steam. If someone could purchase it, then e-mail me the activation code over that would be amazing.

I'm happy to pay via PayPal if anyone is kind enough to help.

Alternatively, if anyone knows a way around it, so I could do it myself, that'd be great too.
Why don't you just put a random US adress?

snoopen

hey guys.. would love 2x left 4 dead 2 uncut.. i'm in aus.

my steam ID is the_violent

sent PM and i'll paypal over :)

edit: thanks cloudius!

I would be very thankful if someone from the US could gift me:

5usd Vampire Bloodlines
5usd Bioshock
5usd Costume Quest
2.49usd Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened
2.49usd Painkiller: Black Edition
= 19.98usd

Anyone willing to help an EU-based member out? I will of course Paypal in advance and cover the transaction fee. Steam username is nudeln.

sour_cream said:
I would be very thankful if someone from the US could gift me:

5usd Vampire Bloodlines
5usd Bioshock
5usd Costume Quest
2.49usd Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened
2.49usd Painkiller: Black Edition
= 19.98usd

Anyone willing to help an EU-based member out? I will of course Paypal in advance and cover the transaction fee. Steam username is nudeln.
I will help, I will add you on Steam

Still a bit confused by the difference between profile name and account name on Steam, I think you have to add me as "laaksomik" since nudeln also brings up some other guy :D sorry about that.

eiskaltnz

Does anyone know any other ways to transfer money other then PayPal?

I managed to get my Credit Card banned by PayPal after trying to trick them and make US account to buy games at non New Zealand/Australia rip off prices. Thanks.

Unicorn

Did anyone buy copies of Sword of the Stars Complete Edition around the release of Sword of the Stars 2?

I think it was around $5 for US. Wish I grabbed it since Sword of the Stars 2 is completely borked out of the gate and is $40.

ShinNL

Anyone from the UK (preferably) or US willing to gift me a pre-order of Skyrim? I have PayPal.

Edit: wilflare saves the day :)

fanboi

Banned
Want:

Football Manager (c-c-c-c-combo breaker) 12

and

Skyrim (lol) :D

EDIT: I have done these deals with Pandaman (Sc2 community mascot) so he can vouche for me.

Top Bottom