• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Alphalpha

Neo Member
if anyone still needs help with Crysis (or something else for that matter) gifted to them from the Aussie steam store, feel free to pm me

sixclaws

Banned
I have a Frozen Synapse and Frozenbyte bundle code from the Humble Indie Bundle if anyone wants them, just pm me.

Edit: I'm out of codes.

Thrakier

Well guys...I'm from germany and regarding steam, I really got the ass card. Prices are sky high and content is heavily censored. I'd love to have a trustworthy person from UK to gift me games via his account. I'd paypal the money everytime upfront...

Titan Quest Gold is only 6,66 € in Europe. The German version is censored and ONLY in German, so can anyone from anywhere else in Europe gift this to me?

jambo

I really want RAGE, but it's $89 in Australia -_-

If someone from the UK could grab it for me that would be awesome! I have PayPal set up and the money ready to go.

MNC

RibbedHero said:
Can a Euro-Gaffer (excl. UK) gift me Titan Quest Gold? Will paypal as soon as possible.
Euro GAF? Sure. Is it cheaper here? SteamID MNC117. I can help. PM me or add me on steam if you want me to help with the gifting.

spyrox

Neo Member
mojiimbo> well You have to put in country code and not currency, such as "fr" - french, "uk" - britain, "pl" poland and so on to get the price in euro.

Corto

Can a UK Gaffer gift me Red Faction Armageddon? Will instapaypal...

edit: no need. wilflare already got me covered.

spyrox

Neo Member
well if anyone wants something for €, pm me, I will be here for about half hour...know its not much, but better then nothing:)

edit: g2g now

masterkajo

Anyone willing to gift me Max Payne 1&2? My paypal is empty atm but I do have Alpha Protocol or Beat Hazard+DLC to trade.

EDIT: GOT it! Someone was kind enough to just gift it to me. Thank you soo much! GAF is awesome.

wilflare said:
allo GAF, i'm up for USD gifting.
just add me
GAFname = SteamID

sent. want dow:platinum and soulstorm. can paypal beforehand. just let me know how much and in what currency

edit: reading comprehension ftl

anyone in EUroland willing to get these for me?

Peterthumpa

Anyone with a spare Resident Evil 5 GWFL key lying around? Wanna play it with my GF through the webz. Gotta a spare copy of Darksiders here to trade.

Top Bottom